[Server] Lava Pits/ Terrain Variety mod.

Discussion in 'Work-In-Progress Mods' started by squishypon3, August 2, 2014.

1. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Hello everybody, working on a mod to bring back the old Lava pits from ye olde times! I'll post some pictures and things once I get a game up to test it out. :D
  2. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

Once again a point where I'd want to give more than one like. Sadly I'm restricted by the system...
  3. squishypon3

Okay so I have all the .papa's for the old lava pits, but I think I used too old version of the lava.json because I think the way it's formatted is outdated, I'll try again tonight but use the new lava planet's .json and add the pools in through there.
  4. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

really looking forward to seeing what you have been able to come up with squishy!!! this is something we really need :D
  5. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

Any progress Squishy?
  6. squishypon3

Ah sorry.. I've just been pretty busy lately. I think I'll try to do it tonight, hope for the best! :p
  7. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

Just inquiring on how far you've managed to get so far Squishy? have anything to show us at all yet?
  8. squishypon3

I'm really sorry for so many delays and such, but my computer is slowly dying, getting worse and worse at playing games... Even tf2 can cause my CPU to overheat now. PA runs smoothly, but getting into a game is a real hastle, not to mention I don't have Internet until 11:30 pm or so.. :/

So yeah- barely able to do anything too often, haven't played PA in weeks, maybe month or so.