Server browser Broken :/

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by cozeh, January 26, 2011.

1. cozeh

cozeh New Member

Hey guys,

So I want to join a server with my friends in it and there are 2 slots open when I asked them if the game is full. I go to join the server however the browser has all my Aussie games greyed out and 3/4's of them say -10/12 and -4/12 etc etc when I know the games aren't full :/

Any help would be appreciated!
  2. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

It's a bug, at the very top of our stuff to fix list.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Any chance of posting an official thread with a list of bugs/glitches/exploits you are aware of? Kind of like what Forrest did for the XBox.
  4. sac0o01

sac0o01 New Member

Yes, a fix would be nice. Just spent 20 minutes trying to get in a server and play this brand new game. Still no luck :x
  5. ZoZo

ZoZo New Member

This should be more than at the top of the list, this should be a HOLY CRAP WHAT HAVE WE DONE FIX THIS NOW issue, literally, the bulk of your consumers can't even PLAY the game at the moment due to this bug. Chop Chop guys, our server browsers wont let us connect to jack crap
  6. univern72

univern72 New Member

I'd like to note I've had only a few problems finding a game, never more than 5 minutes. No serious complaints here. :)
  7. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I had quite a bit of trouble getting into games last night. There were a few rooms showing the negative player bug (normally -1), but the biggest problem was that there were quite a few servers that showed free spots, but were greyed out and wouldn't let me join. Is there a reason I can't join these games?

Also, a tip to anyone else. At some point I decided to join an empty server, and it took at most maybe 2-3 minutes to get 3-4 more people, and in about five minutes it was completely full. Seems all it takes is that first person with a little bit of patience to get a server going.
  8. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I think if you DON'T SORT the server list, the greying out issue goes away. Of course that's not an ideal solution, but it seems to work
  9. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Yup, the server browser could use some love.