Sensitivity settings adjustment

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by sabien, August 4, 2011.

1. sabien

sabien New Member

The issues i have with almost all games that involve accuracy is the sensitivity settings. Knowing this is a console game and the primary input is a controller with analog sticks the games always seem to have the sensativity settings geared towards PC (mouse) levels of accuracy. The level 1 setting for sensitivity should be a bit higher like 5. And the incremental differences should be a little more subtle so a person can find the perfect balance.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Fyi the XBox has two sensitivity settings. In-game and in the system settings.

Also the PC players will beg to differ saying that it is "clunky console sensitivity."

Personally I never mess with it. :D
  3. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Doesn't the Razer Onza help with this?

Sensitivity is fine in my opinion, though I use 10 so what do I know.
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I find sensitivity 3 to be fine and 4 to be way to fast.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I have no idea what sensitivity I play on, but I do know that it works for me...

Yes, that's my input for this topic.
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

both jon and myself had to turn it down to 1 when we first started. after that, i started slowly jumping up my sensitivity until i hit 8, then thought that was too much and backed it down to 7. i have been slowly backing it down to 3. 2 for sniping. what people need to realize, is that it is NOT necessary to push the joystick all the way in any direction, little adjustments will do well.
  7. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Tank and Sniper on 2
    Rest of them on 3
  8. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Assassin -4
    Assault, Gunner, Support, Tank - 3
    Sniper - 2
  9. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

I started playing with it set to 10 but lowered it to six. After I came out of a tank charge my screen kept on going a bit wild...
  10. sabien

sabien New Member

Anything past 2 feels out of control. I'm a good shot and have plenty of experience with FPS in COD and Halo where there are no special abilities so accuracy is all you got to make it big. Even replaced my controller less than a year ago. I'll take a peek at the xbox settings tonight and post up my findings but with the lag and fuzzy math used for endorsement benefits MNC just feels awkward.
  11. sabien

sabien New Member

Played with the xbox sensitivy settings and not really noticing a change. From what I can tell the biggest problem is dealing with lag which makes testing anything near impossible.