Sell 500$ Backer rewards

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Veleiro, April 28, 2015.

1. Veleiro

Veleiro Member

Anyone interested in buying the promised $500 pledge level backer rewards from me when they are ready from Uber? Im not at all interested in them anymore. I rarely hold onto memorabilia now days.

No idea what they would be worth, so I'm up for offers.
  2. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

I got a dollar and some picket lint....
    Nicb1, xankar and tatsujb like this.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

4. jeffwadsworth

jeffwadsworth Member

Ebay it when you get it. As the dude from Taken said, "Good luck".
    thetrophysystem likes this.
  5. radongog

radongog Well-Known Member

So, essentially Signed Game Box, Signed Poster & Commander Stature! That´s cool stuff, no question! :)
    But it´s not worth the 500$, as the majority of the money wasn´t going in reward production but in game production. I guess that all together that stuff may have cost 40$ to produce!
    But on the other hand it´s signed and available in a very limited quantity! :cool:
    Therefor, a fair price would probably be around 150$. But maybe you´ll find somebody with too much money , sorry, I meant a hardcore collector, :)p) who´ll be paying you 500$ or even more for the rewards! :D
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The $500 tier includes: a signed commemorative game box, a signed art book, a signed poster, a backer tshirt, a dev tshirt, a 3-pack of commander miniatures, and an Invictus statue with a signed base.
    I can assure you, it took more than $40 to produce. ;)
  7. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

I'd totally consider buying a t-shirt off of you if you don't want them. As long as you're not in a hurry to sell them, if you even have it, then I'll try to remember to let you know when I'm able to purchase it.

I was always disappointed that I was too young to put money in to get all this awesome stuff, especially the t-shirt!
  8. radongog

radongog Well-Known Member

Okay, okay, okay! :D:D:D
    (anyways, my main intention was to remind this guy that most of the pledge NATURALLY should have contributed to the development and not to the creation of his rewards)
    Looks like I missed some stuff...

...BTW: Depending on the pricing I´d might be interested in the ArtBook and the 3-pack!
    Remy561 and mkrater like this.
  9. shot2400

shot2400 New Member

I would totally buy the miniatures off you please please. like that would be awesome:)
  10. Veleiro

Veleiro Member

Ill be around to work stuff out! Im also cool with picking from the lot.
  11. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I want the dev shirt, what is your price (+ shipping to germany) on that?
  12. earth75

earth75 Member

naaaah I wanted the dev shirt :(
  13. shot2400

shot2400 New Member

Yeah keep us updated then! I thought they were almost done with backer rewards though??
  14. Veleiro

Veleiro Member

ok well it looks like most want only specifics of it, which is fine with me. I dont have set prices so whatever is fair Im cool with. Its a liitle early to determine specifics because I (like everyone else) havent received anything from Uber yet.
  15. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

This just seems like a RIDICULOUS amount of time passed to not receive any of those backer privileges yet.... Surely it doesn't take 2 years to make a T-Shirt?
  16. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

They aren't making them though, they have to get outside sources to do it for them.

Though it has been so very long.. I wonder what had been going on with the business side of things to bring the delay.
  17. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

well it isn't just a t-shirt. It is thousands of t-shirts, plastic mini figure thingys, art books, posters, usb sticks, boxes, whatever else I forgot about. Planned to be pushed out at release I guess they misscalculated a little how long it would take to get all these things together.
  18. shot2400

shot2400 New Member

also dont forget the fact they actually have had a lot of it done for a while, its just that they wanted everything ready to be shipped and not just a couple of things!!
  19. shot2400

shot2400 New Member

Yo so any update on this or we gonna wait until the items arrive at your doorstep? I know it should be soonish because i got an email about it!
  20. maskedcrash

maskedcrash Active Member

I'd dig a model, personally, but we'll just have to wait.