Select all units/Select all ground units does not include skitters

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mjshorty, September 19, 2014.

1. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

The functions 'Select all units' 'Select all ground units' 'Select all units on Screen' 'Select all ground units on screen' all do not also select skitters, this is annoying as I have to redouble my selection of units to add them in.
  2. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

Non-combat units like Skitters and Engineers are usually excluded from Area selection. There are exceptions (like them being the only thing being selected).
    Ctrl+Z can be used as "select all units on screen whose type fit's at least one of the units I already have selected".
  3. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

This issue is in the bugtracker, waiting for a fix.
    FS#4046 - Select all land units (hotkey) doesn't select AA tanks

And of COURSE the anti air vehicle should be selected with tanks and inferno's, they are an essential part of a land unit based army.
    Last edited: September 19, 2014
  4. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

This thread was about Skitters (the land scout) not being selected. It was not about Spinners (the AA) not being selected.
  5. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

I just tested Spinners, they do not work as well
  6. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

Woops sorry yeah, I'm so annoyed by spinners not being selected I misread it as spinners :rolleyes:
    The land and air scouts not being selected is actually good I think, send armies around without accidentally cancelling your scouting units.