Screenshot favor

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by KnavishPlum, July 14, 2017.

1. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

Greetings!

I need a favor of someone who can run PA or Titans at good graphics settings. I would try it myself, but sadly PA is not working for me at the moment and my laptop does not have the power to run the game at good settings.

So, if some could, Could you take a screenshot of Aeson commander (red and yellow in color) on the moon with dead units surrounding him (Bots and Tanks) maybe one or two living ones with him on each side at like a semi-front shot? like the camera is looking directly at him, but from around 15 degrees to his right. If some kind of cool light can be done then that would be cool too.

I know this is a big thing to ask for, its for a drawing I want to try at my art school. I was think about drawing it and using colored pencil to give it a low-poly facet look. Again, I know this is a big thing to ask, so I understand if it can't be done.

Thanks!
  2. billthebluebot

billthebluebot Active Member

3. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

Oh my god!! these are awesome!! I really like the second one, think I'm gonna use that one. Should have been a little more clear about colors, should have been other way around, but its fine. Ill fix it when drawing.

Thanks so much!
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

You better post the drawings later! ;)
    lulamae, billthebluebot and Nicb1 like this.