Saving games localy

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by RaTcHeT302, August 17, 2012.

1. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Will this be added? Also would it be possible to have enormous maps wich can take even days to win?
  2. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Locally to the game server seems possible.

Yes you can have huge games that last a long time.
  3. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

What if I don't want cloud saves at all?
  4. ferigad

ferigad Member

If they got a Offline mode and LAN-Play , i assume some kind of offline Savegame should be in there? Or not? o_O
  5. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

I hope so, sometimes cloud saves can also be a mess. I just dislike it, but for things like global experience levels and such it can be usefull.

But I really hope that we can have the old fashioned saves.
  6. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

If you can make your own servers it should be fine and free from any kind of cloud?
    Actually cloud-saves are quite nice imho anyway. I lost a 80h X3 Reunion savegame a few weeks ago, with a cloud that would have not happend :/.
    reptarking likes this.
  7. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Maybe let us have a choice of being able to clear cloud data? As sometimes for example I have old TF2 settings for a very outdated config, my console is full error messages and I can't delete it as cloud always redownloads that or older sprays servers automaticaly download. :(
  8. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Who said anything about cloud saves to begin with?
  9. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

saving on a server made ppl belive something like that it seems... but yeah you never mentioned it ;)
    reptarking likes this.