Sandbox mode not working

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by durstauric, August 14, 2017.

1. durstauric

durstauric New Member

Hi, I've been trying to use sandbox mode in single-player AI skirmish, and it just doesn't seem to work. I've reinstalled PA:Titans before, and the commands listed in keyboard do not work. I check the Sandbox option, start game, and try out the commands. I hover over a unit from a factory (Ant) and CTRL-C, and then CTRL-V somewhere near it. All I get is a "notification" sound from windows that doesn't seem to be tied to a message. If I try Alt-F2 and then CTRL-V somewhere in my revealed map, nothing happens. Same with Alt-F1 for avatar. I'm very confused, please help.
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Try the sandbox organiser mod.
  3. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited: August 14, 2017
  4. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Are you playing yourself, or spectating AI? You have to be controlling a player to determine what army the unit will be. Check the "dev mode" box you can see above and make sure a "C" is selected.

You also said "a unit from a factory"; CTRL-C is for units in the world, not build-bar icons.

My sandbox mods are also helpful: organizer is the big one, and Improved Player Control and Bulk Create Units can also be useful for heavy duty testing.