RIP Human Resources.

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by sarais, October 31, 2014.

1. sarais

sarais New Member

A shame. It looked to be doing what Planetary Annihilation did wrong.

Hopefully this isn't the end for our borderlands-styled Cthulhu versus Skynet RTS.
    respite likes this.
  2. lizard771

lizard771 Well-Known Member

It's kinda sad that it wasn't happening. Is there any chance we can get it some years later? God damnit, I want this game (so hard).
    camogamer likes this.
  3. camogamer

camogamer New Member

Uber, please make this game. Why must a project fail if the idea did not get enough money thrown at it. Did you expect $50,000 a day for the rest of its lifespan. Not to be taken offensively, and i am by no means even adept at running a company.
    The game was introduced a couple months too soon in my opinion. Planetary Annihilation was lacking LAN play, and that annoyed me as it was said to be implemented early. Galactic wars are not as I expected, and without multiplayer very dull. We also never got an interstellar unit cannon, but i see how it doesn't fit now.
  4. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

I get that you're new around here (welcome!), but please don't make phrases like this. You will encounter wild spasms of sarcasm (like the one I'm suppressing right now :p).

Money is what enables anything and everything. You need money to pay people, money to buy equipment, money to pay rent, etc, et al.
  5. Geers

Geers Post Master General

HNNNNNNG.

What he said^

Also the unit cannon was never supposed to be interstellar.