RIP 360 MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by darkgamerone, March 7, 2011.

1. darkgamerone

darkgamerone New Member

Im starting to feel a little left out all i see is steam this and steam that. i think my fears are coming true dose any one besides me feel 360 MNC is getting the back burner. because of PC and steam MNC is all you see in updates not one head line on main page about 360 at all :(.I hope uber is not done with 360 i mean i feel like i have the beta MNC there is so much more content in the PC MNC. please correct me if im wrong im just sad about this is all not complaining im happy with the success uber has got with the PC version of the game they earned it.
  2. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

The mods try to keep our hopes up but we know the truth :/
  3. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Yeah, the truth is that you're all extremely impatient and don't want to wait for things to happen as they normally would. You want to complain about the lack of updates, go harass Microsoft about their update policies.
  4. Totally Not Grec

While it's true that Microsoft is slow to updates, we've never heard anything about a 360 update in a long while.
  5. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

This is BECAUSE of Microsoft's update policies. Until Uber has a good idea of what they can change and add in the next DLC, I highly doubt we will hear anything about it at all. They don't want to put an update on the 360 until they're sure they won't need to issue another one immediately afterwards in case they need to fix something, and Microsoft's update policies hampers this greatly.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

It's only been two months. I think I have to say this again "Even Full Retail releases don't get updates this often."

Besides updates and DLC are two different things. Would you rather Uber work hard on a small update that will take 3+ months to release or would you rather them work on DLC which adds content along with some minor updates but still take 3+ months to release.

On a side note due to Uber just finishing with GDC and on their way to PAX East we aren't going to see much here on the site but hey! Eka did tweet something hinting at new content news. I probably took it out of context though.

"GDC's all done. Jamming to Eminem and working on new stuff for PAX East build of Monday Night Combat. News next week. #mnc"
    http://twitter.com/#!/Ekanaut/status/44279171102416896
  7. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

do you get tired of saying that
  8. Totally Not Grec

Meh, I don't follow Twitter.

Surprised?
  9. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Not to worry, brink is out soon.
  10. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Its closer to four months.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Oh yeah! I guess I forgot to factor in how long I have been saying that. :lol:
  12. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

This crap again?
  13. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Plumbum, please stop bitching about everything you don't like on the forums.

OT: I don't know. As long as I can still find games I'm happy.
  14. MootPinks

MootPinks New Member

I don't really care about content. A lobby that lets you find a low ping host and attempts to balance the teams is all I want from an update.
  15. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

The pc already has this and how many bot kills people have-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJQU6GJ6VlA

Edit, it doesnt find you a low ping host but shows you whether or not to back out.
  16. Ian

Ian New Member

Maybe you should. We've suggested it many times.

This.

...and this...

THIS.
  17. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Awwwwww yeaaaaaaaaah.

PS: It isn't up to Microsoft, Uber just doesn't feel like updating the game. There's no "policy" at all.
  18. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Erm, there is no host on the PC, there are dozens (hundreds?) of dedicated servers. You find one with a low ping and if you have a stable internet connection you don't need to worry about lag or the host leaving.

That's why a shooter without support for dedicated servers gets a lot of hate in the PC community. See MW2. Next version will have dedicated servers again... :D
  19. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Its amazing how many players of this game think the same way. Brink is the first game to have chance at pulling me away from MNC. And Brink is going to pull me away from this game permanently unless Uber puts out some DLC to balance/freshen the game.
  20. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

please let this be the last thread for"mnc for 360 is dying/dead"...that's kinda dumb. is probably only encouraging its death.