Returning to the game to find so much new stuff!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by gillza, August 3, 2017.

1. gillza

gillza Member

Hi all,

I used to play this game a lot more a couple of years ago, but my PC was old and I did not have much time, so I stopped completely. I recently build a pretty powerful machine, and for fun begun watching some replays and I am simply AMAZED how much the game changed! There is so much complexity, so much detail for example orbital derbies falling to the ground after unit's explosion and many more details that make me go WOW! It is beautiful to watch!

I can't believe more people are not playing this game now! Me and my brother are already planning some matches against AI's to familiarize ourselves with the current state of things!

UBER, you have made an amazing game! Please know even though there are ppl who just whine and bitch about things there are those of us who TRULY appreciate the amount of effort and resources you've put into this amazing game!

P.S. Could this be time for second attempt at "Human Resources" or a similar game? I remember reading that the improvements in that game's engine were supposed to trickle down into PA!

Thank again for making such an amazing game!

The screengrab is from Table and Chums channel

[​IMG]
    Last edited: August 3, 2017
    grandhomie, cdrkf, lulamae and 3 others like this.
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

cdrkf, dom314 and gillza like this.
  3. Mirolog

Mirolog Well-Known Member

MrTBSC, gillza, stuart98 and 2 others like this.
  4. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

Bigger explosions? Heck yeah - Those are great!
    Mirolog, gillza, Nicb1 and 3 others like this.