remember my words...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Zentriefugal, August 9, 2010.

1. Zentriefugal

Zentriefugal New Member

classbase back or forth...

... if you need 6 players per team to play against each other this game will end up in a huge flop, remember my words :)

I mean the idea to build something like Team Fortress for XBox Live isn't that bad but not in this dimension.

If this game is aiming for a clan based community shooter it will fail. If it should amuse around 200.000 casual gamer it is on the right way.
  2. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

It might sound like you are threatning the Xbox players.
    As i have seen on the Developer Walkthroughs it seems like there are restrictions to what class you are playing. I don't see the problem.
  3. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

You can start a game 4 v 4 or even in a private match, plus you can play blitz mode which is like a horde survival mode protecting your moneyball with either 1 to 4 players, even go splitscreen and online at the same time.

Sounds like you don't know many facts about the game saying all that.

Class restrictions? you can change mid combat if you wanted too.
  4. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

No, not being able to 360 no scope will be this games down fall!
  5. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

I'm not even sure what you mean, Whats wrong with 6v6 on Xbox?

Battlefield has 12v12 but the maps were much bigger, MNC map size supports 6v6.

And MNC is not trying to be a TF2 for Xbox
    If the accuracy on the sniper rifle is not too bad while not scoped then I don't see a problem no scoping, If it's like MW2 accuracy then it will be impossible.
  6. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

No, Zentriefugal, you remember MY words.

Get out of this forum.
  7. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I think the 'no scope' comment was Oscar being facetious.
  8. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

Well gents, that our first troll kill!

6v6 lets all 6 classes come into play.
  9. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Any less then the amount of classes is a joke in a class based game. Thats why i never play competive matches in TF2. Out of 9 possible classes they decided to make the teams only 6. And the most normal class setup is: One soldier, One demoman, One medic and Two scouts. So they use 5 out of 9 classes. A joke in my eyes. Nay i say! let 6 vs 6 be the standard. No more no less.
  10. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

11. Proven

Proven New Member

Look at TF2 for 360. It still gets a number of 6v6 and 8v8 scrims going on, and it didn't even get any support except for a single early title update to fix bugs from beta. I still get asked by friends to play it from time to time. MNC can do better, much better.