[Rel] T1 Missile Launcher

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by thetrophysystem, June 5, 2014.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

By: SquishyPon3, TrophySystem

Created after having collaboration and with the collaborative help of @squishypon3 .

Called "Precision Missile Launcher", as it does what the nuke does, at the t1 level, without the AOE, and with only 2500 damage (6 hit kill a commander or 5 hit if the commander is lightly injured, 3 hit kill a vanguard, 2 hit kill an adv mex, 1 hit kill any t1 structure or unit)

Cost 8000 a missile, launcher drains 5000 energy to fabricate 30 metal a second, I believe it requires assistance to fire fairly fast and a large scale t1 eco or newly established t2 eco.

It is technically more economical to snipe a commander with 6 of these stored, 1/6th the cost of 2 nukes roughly? However, the commander can avoid it. The missile does fly faster and have some very short AOE however, and no counter-missile as of yet. Probably can't avoid it by reaction or at certain closer ranges. It also isn't interplanetary.

Mainly for more gurantee takedown of more stationary things (vanguards and commanders are stationary enough when close enough) when you want it gone for sure and want it gone in a moment's notice.

Feedback welcome. To use multiple unit mods, you must manually add together build and unit jsons, individual ones overread others and no single one will read other mods.

Attached Files:

Last edited: June 6, 2014
    wondible likes this.
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Oh hey, you got it working! Nice. :D
  3. thetrophysystem

Oh. Yeah. First try. Also, the icons are dots, I literally have the icons in there, similar to the gunships situation, but it doesn't take to them. I also added a build icon with a bright colored letter on the corner, I will update the gunship with that soon.
  4. squishypon3

I'm hoping the balance mod no longer breaks planet generation, would you mind testing it real quick for me?

I have to upload it to filedropper, it's getting too big. :p

Edit: Alright here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/balancedannihilation
  5. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

I like dis.

I like dis a lot.

Can we....play this one? Coming on TS.
  6. thetrophysystem

I can get on a bit, need to sleep for work in half an hour or so.

EDIT: Oh, right, your daytime internet speed, forgot squishy. Umm, I can try it if you like before I go. Mered4, might have to find someone else on TS wanting to play :p

Of course, to add this to other unit mods, you need to manually add together the unit.json and build.json. Individual ones will overlap and no single one will have multiple mod units.
  7. squishypon3

I just did the math, takes about 2.7 minutes, no assistance, to create a missile I believe. :D
    thetrophysystem likes this.
  8. thetrophysystem

Sounds about right.

I launched your mod, got in the game, everything appeared to build. Just add my unit proper to your unit and build jsons and test it tonight. Mind it takes the nuke's number and the nuke moves up a place.