[Rel]ClassicColors

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by thetrophysystem, August 29, 2014.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

The legacy follow up to TeamColors mod, once PTE goes Stable this will be the mod you use to use the classic green lathe, green frames, blue ubercannon, and blue commander explosion.

Attached Files:

Last edited: August 29, 2014
  2. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

Hehe was wondering how soon this would be made.
    squishypon3 likes this.
  3. thetrophysystem

Should I also add building framework and ubercannon classic colors?
  4. thetrophysystem

Okay, moved to PAMM and it includes all classic colors for classic lathe and ubercannon and combomb and buildframe.
  5. Engineer1234

Engineer1234 Well-Known Member

Did this dissapear off PAMM ? can't find it under ClassicColors.
  6. Diaboy

Diaboy Active Member

I too have noticed that it is not on PAMM - any likelihood of an update?
  7. Engineer1234

It's back on pamm.
    Man it's good to have the green back.
    Last edited: June 17, 2015
  8. Engineer1234

Mod doesn't work for me anymore :( , neither nanospray nor building outlines are green.
    It's the only mod I have active and I removed all the legacy PAMM folders from my system.

-edit
    When I take an old PAMM version of classiccolors and zip it up, and then overwrite the zip in AppData\Local\Uber Entertainment\Planetary Annihilation\download with that one the mod functions again, weird.

-edit2
    Alright it's the modinfo.json, when I replace the modinfo.json in the zip that PA's mod manager downloads with the one I have from older version of the mod, the mod works fine.
    I'm uploading the json that seems to work for me, maybe you can update the mod with it ? I had to add .txt to be allowed to upload it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: November 26, 2016
  9. thetrophysystem

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Will launch it with ClassicColors (will you believe despite making this, that I do not regularly use this mod in-game, I actually used the original team colors mod before it was vanilla), and will adjust the modinfo.json to actually function. If yours works, will probably just use yours.

EDIT: The only difference, is "enabled" to "true" by default. ...did you not clear local PAMM mods, before using the in-game Community Mods tool? It might have caused this problem, for people checking in the future. I'm pushing the "Enabled: True" one to GitHub anyway, just to say I did.

I appreciate you openly submitting this, however. I had same problem on my machine when I went to test. ModInfo didn't fix it, but renaming the "Local/Planetary Annihilation" folder to "Backup" and letting the game repopulate the folder, did. You can always move back saves and such after the new folder is built. Then, I got the mod from the in-game tab.

Glad it's still working, I made it for someone else, and have not updated anything else to make any great contributions to the game. I've always wanted to make a return, I've continued to lurk these forums and peck at the game on many an occasion, but one day I want to make a stronger return for sure.
    Last edited: December 9, 2016
  10. Engineer1234

Yup you were right, renaming the folder and installing from the community mods fixed it.
    I'm sure I did this when I got back into Titans recently, but in making mods I've made such a mess of the folders since then I honestly don't know anymore what went were.
    Glad it's working again :) really gives me that Total Annihilation feel back, sorry for the false alarm.
    thetrophysystem likes this.