reasons i STILL play

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, February 17, 2012.

1. joker

joker Active Member

The person who made this is a random person I blocked due to constant ragemail then proceeded to make three silver accounts to continue sending hatemail. The paparazzi and haters just can't get enough of me

I believe his GT is xxHyperArabicxx, if not him then who knows, I get haters and ragers daily, this one just had a lot of time on their hands
  2. chron2cle

chron2cle New Member

sorry to take time away from my team SOL to have to come here and say. u sir or lady whatever u are NOTHING BUT A TROLL. LOOK AT YOUR NAME. CAN U READ ENGLISH AND WRITE
  3. joker

joker Active Member

They really need to set a higher standard of IQ before letting just anyone post here. We wouldn't want the public community to think people who play mnc are nearly as stupid as this guy, just the same as you don't want them to think all forum regulars are arrogant and condescending
  4. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

Stay in school and don't do drugs kids.
  5. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

You're funny.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Best thread I've seen in weeks. Perhaps months.

:lol:
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

My name is Deadpool FTW, and I'm an alcoholic.
  8. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

But almost all of them are
  9. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Right on, being gay is fine with me. I enjoy the heck out of pride week, it is ever so colorful. May your rainbow flag fly free, and hopefully whatever state you live in will finally approve gay marriage if it has not done so already.

I hear ya about about not being able to afford anything else. SMNC may be newer, but this game is still new to me. It sucks being poor, but at least we have friends to squad up with - especially for you since apparently you are not good and need your team to be stacked to carry you. PM your real gamer tag and I will give you some pointers - I may not be any good, but at least I know how to have fun when losing :D

I only still play MNC because I am still learning and I enjoy it a lot. Once it gets to the point that I can't see an improvement in my skills or I am raging a lot over nothing, I probably won't play anymore...but I think that can be said for any rational human being.

And also I play because I have not started my replay of Mass Effect 1&2. I lost my saved games so I want to redo it so I can get all the cheesey little plot extras that carry over to the new game. I despise EA, but I ignore it since I heart BioWare...
  10. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Your only 14 you cant even drink real smrt. Stop trolling this thread we should be talking about how bad chron is.
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Hey chron any chance you guys can get head and shoulders to put up $40,000 so we can get this game updated? Then we can contact MLG and have this be their flagship game on the circuit.
  12. wei

wei New Member

This is exactly my situation. Here's the skinny:

The file that ME2 imports from ME1 is created when the credits roll. But that file is for some reason associated with the XBOX it occurred on. So when I opened up ME2 for the first time on a different box (first one died) it refused to see the file.

I figured "no biggie - I'll just load up the last save and do the end fight again"

NOPE. I already started a New Game+. So I guess I'm gonna speed run throu-- Hey MNC TIME!
  13. MLGIntervention

I could do it but they still wouldn't update the game.
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Moy nayme's Woyldman, and eye ploy Gunnuh.
  15. MLGIntervention

STOP TROLLING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! We get a good thread then wildman and deadpool ruin it. More talk about chron's badness
  16. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Yep, I had the same problem - ME1 XBox is no longer there so I have to redo ME1 to get all the data from it tranferred to ME2. I have an ME2 game, but I only have them RIGHT AFTER the crew gets abducted and I had no upgrades\loyalty missions done so I don't want to use it, but to get back to there I need the ME1 save which is gone so I have hey it IS mnc time...
  17. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Sorry :(

Me and Shammas beat Chron and Jeff in an assault public custom match :lol: Gold skill FTW
  18. joker

joker Active Member

Yeah but I had double anyone elses kills you guys are just no good turret tryharders
  19. teapot

teapot Post Master General

you mean you guys occasionally split up the 4 man dream team in pubs to play each other? bullshit
  20. joker

joker Active Member

we normally dont like to seeing as how public play is heavily weighed in a persons skill and overall ability we like to keep both our pm play and pubbing in tip top condition, as well as a hot win streak