Really Really sad it's broken

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by MojoTeq, December 19, 2010.

1. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

It absolutely kills me to say this, but I don't think I can handle playing MNC anymore. Lots of things have contributed to this. I could overlook every single thing but ONE.

Whatever was done to cripple the framerate has ruined it for me. It is not just the new map, it is every map. It is mostly near the money ball. It is absolutely there when people are juiced and there are lots of rockets flying around. This has happened in almost every match I play. I just got done with a game that looked like a slide show. This breaks my heart.

MNC was absolutely my favorite game ever. I may not have been great at it, but I had so much fun, and that is what is important. I hated juice, but hey, it is part of the game. "Sneaky ledges" are lame and obnoxious, but once again part of the game, I could deal. Single digit framerates however are something I can not just get over.

UBER staff, I just want you to know I think you did an amazing job, the game is amazing, and you are yourselves some seriously amazing people. The degree of thought you put into the game and your fans is phenomenal, and I will never have anything but good things to say about you. I just wish that it was easier for you to put out updates to fix the things that get broken. **** happens, I know. I don't blame you at all.

If I hear that the framerate issues get fixed I will absolutely be back, and will buy every single DLC, and most likely your future titles as well. For now I guess I will work on games I have yet to finish.

Thanks a ton guys, it was fun.
  2. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Bump for importance

The frame rate crap is driving me insane and ruining an amazing game.
  3. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

I MISS MY MNC! :(
  4. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

However this has lead to mucho Borderlands time, and I just picked up Shadowrun the other day! Whee!
  5. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I'm with u. I needed to move on anyway. Spent way too much time on mnc. was an awesome game tho.

My main issue was with the persistant meddling with "balance issues" but the framerate problem does make it unplayable at crucial moments.
  7. sxd24

sxd24 Member

"Oh look, their Moneyball is down! Let me just Juice up and destroy it!

...oh no wait, I don't know where I'm going. And is that...? Yep. That's my corpse."

^Pretty much half of the time I go after the moneyball, and 95% of the time it's OT.
  8. Grec

Grec New Member

OP, what's your icon supposed to be :shock:. It makes me itchy.
  9. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

Haha Grec! It does that to me too, and a bunch of others have said similar things. It reminds me of my experience with Salvia. WHEW! The larger picture is even worse!

Attached Files:

10. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Or

"Oh crap juicer in our base, lemme just counter juice and kill him!"

"...OH GOD WHATS HAPPENING.... WHERE DID HE GO?....WTF HOW DID I GET RUNG OUT?"

"You walked off the map"

Ive been playing less mnc....and will probably continue to play less and less
  11. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Everyone must know of this topic.
  12. Death

Death New Member

Glad to see I'm not the only one finding framerate issues when things start to get hectic.
  13. Cardboardwarior

Cardboardwarior New Member

Play the PC version.
  14. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

I will when I can afford a new video card. I am a busted *** mofo right now, and only have onboard video. Overclocked Intel Q4400, 4 gigs of RAM, a terabyte and a half of storage, 24" monitor... and damn onboard video and sound on the ASUS ASUS P5K-V mobo. I built this machine when I was running my business a few years ago before I decided to go back to school to get out of the PC field, and just had no use for a decent video card back then. I was working for a local Waldenbooks (Borders) while going to school, but the store was closed this year and I have not been able to find another job that wants someone with my experience that will work around my school schedule. Overqualified... I hate that word. I am considering starting to lie by omissions on my applications. :/ Now I actually wish I had a decent video card, but spent what little money I had left on stuff for my family for Christmas. It isn't a big deal, I have gotten used to being frugal and waiting to save up for things I need or want this past year.

MNC being on Steam has me super stoked though, because one of my best buddies only plays exclusively on Steam! I have been molesting him with stories of MNC and how he needs to play it. heh. He is the same guy that gifted me TF2 on Steam a while back, but once again the stupid video card thing prevented that from working. However, my machine runs a MEAN game of XCOM!!! haha.

So yeah, you'll see me on PC when I can save up a little more cash. If anyone wants to add me here is my Steam profile! http://steamcommunity.com/id/mojoteq I usually have the client running.