Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

I have come to a realization.
    -Most of you don't have jobs
    -Don't have a girlfriend
    -Can't hold an erection ( Unless it's your stud of a boyfriend)
    -Are in a delusional state as to how funny you actually are
    -Probably have low goals,and aspirations in life doomed to work at Burger King
    -Are below the age of 18 and have yet to touch VAGINA( Omg he said vagina)
    -Troll on each other nonstop
    -Would not speak the way you d in the forums to people in front of your face

This is the perpetual goodbye. Nothing good has come out of this site. The only thing I have seen is the community come together like little girls. Why per say little girls. Well They usually congregate and gossip and throw little bitch fits. I have yet to see anything productive from the community members. Little bitch trolls. I can no longer stay by and watch the monotonous cycle of bitch fits thrown by 89% of this site. Spam the hell out of the thread or be productive , and end up making something of this thing you call a life. I am truly done with the forums no point in coming back. Ciao f@gs ( No I have nothing against gays just a word we use to call little nerdy bitches)
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Isn't there something in the rules about making forum rage-quit threads?

Please refrain from posting rage quit/angry leaving MNC threads. Nothing positive ever comes from them. I'll leave this sticky up for a while until they go away.

Yep. Reported.
  3. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Bye. I'll consider missing you. Probably won't, though.
  4. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

I realized this along time ago when I first joined. BTW you should have been realized this when in the pms because I hear people treat them like serious business and yell at each other like there is something to win for other than a simple win.
  5. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

randy
  6. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Also, none of us have a tattoo that says "XOXOXOXZOX TIL WE OVADOUCHE".

Wait, one of us does...
  7. meat

meat New Member

This is true but you didn't need to make a sayonara thread.

Reported.
  8. joker

joker Active Member

God I enjoyed reading this.

Also when I played ffxi I had a friend who was Chinese and English was his second language, poorly spoke/wrote it. If it were not for several years of deciphering terrible English I would not understand anything dadale writes.

As for drake I thinks it's cute that you wrote a diary entry about how cool you are. Maybe if you didn't have a matching poser Xbox name, forum name, and forum avatar of a rapper 16 year olds find cool I might take you serious or think of you as an adult.
  9. iammclovin117

I'm about turn 16 and i f***ing hate his bad "Music". [If you want to call that trash "Music"]
  10. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

^
    Rap or DRAKE? Because I know some good rap.
  11. iammclovin117

Drake, I know some good rap. I'll link it later.
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

^this and he cant rap for reals
  13. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

It better be Drake he blows.
  14. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Sorry
  15. De Troll

De Troll New Member

There is good rap, but Drake is a commercialized icon, not a musician. It's not the "music" that people are drawn to, and it's not even real music, it's computer generated noise with an uneducated fool gargling into a microphone. But this is just my opinion, it's based on my perception of this "music", which may be different for other people. Like I said, it isn't his "music" that makes him appealing. It's his image, or the idea of Drake. He's a rich dude who makes money and gets sluts (I'd say women, but no self-respecting woman would go near him) being a talentless hack and jumping around making noises in front of an audience mesmerized by pretty lights and thumping bass. So weak-minded/easily manipulated people such as Drizy (checked the dictionary, couldn't find this word anywhere) look up to him as a sort of role model or false sense of hope for what they can never be in life. It makes him feel connected and part of something greater than his pathetic existence. An existence so pathetic that the biggest issue in his everyday life is how a bunch of teenagers act on a video game forum. SO pathetic, that he even felt he needed to create a thread on said video game forum declaring his resignation from said video game.

See ya dude, have fun!
  16. iammclovin117

17. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Nowadays music is about how it sound not what they say which is stupid because to be considered a good rapper you need to be good lyrically and now its just the opposite. This why I listen to mostly 90s, early 2000s rap music and its artist.
  18. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I'm not an expert on rap, so I'm not sure what makes a rapper good or not.
    In terms of the music I listen to, what makes a good musician is the ability to think outside the box and create something unique and something that carries an emotional weight. Not just mindless shredding or screaming into the mic. Actual musical talent has nothing to do with how fast you can play, or how hard your song is in guitar hero. It's about how you, the musician, can push the boundaries of what people come to expect from music, and how you can do it in a way that says "This is me, and this is my creation. This is who I am and I made this as a product of love, passion, and the lifetime of work it took to get to this point." It should NOT be, "Teenagers like dubstep noises and it's cool to speak like I dropped out of high school."
    THAT is some "real talk".

Sorry to temporarily derail the thread. Let's give Drizy his spotlight back now. After all, this thread is all about giving him the attention he so desperately craves.
  19. iammclovin117

Mainstream Rap has no meaning anymore. This has meaning.
  20. choiio

choiio New Member

Nooo Drizy please dont leave! everyone likes you :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.