RandomToon Plays MNC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by RandomToon, April 12, 2013.

1. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. x420xjuicyjuice

x420xjuicyjuice New Member

Re: RandomToon is Terrible at MNC

just to let you know posting that your terrible doesn't make me want to watch your videos. You should make the title Randomtoon plays MNC. When they watch your gameplay they will know if your bad or not
  3. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

4. RandomToon

Advice taken.
  5. feedle

feedle Post Master General

big difference with alot of youtubers who hide their losses and wont post any games of them losing or going negative.

I admire a person who does that...
    Im sure theres well over 100 games xenonox never posted of him losing or going negative and rage quiting. Same with xcal... funny thing is crimsonskull used to wreck xcal and he would never play against him.

Even all those machinima players who post their 84-0 vids of them having rigged matches but the second that person dies they won't upload it...

Search videos of "xcal gets wrecked etc" youll find alot of videos of these showboaters actually losing.

Also toon is playing some matches drunk... let the man be!
  6. feedle

7. RandomToon

Gunked actually has a very good point about cherry picking games - people don't want to watch boring videos of people getting their butts handed to them. It is why TV stations don't show all the boring parts during sporting events. It is more for entertainment in that case; people want to watch the exciting parts of the game with their favorite personalities. A highlight reel.

I am not making a channel like that; it is more of a data dump. Raw, uncut, and with all the embarrassing moments included. Look for your name, and maybe you can see what it looked like throu my eyes. Maybe you will see how people perform on average, instead of only the highlights. But I freely admit it is not for everyone.
  8. feedle

Honestly id rather watch a raw uncut movie then a butchered one
    That is how a movie was meant to be made and just because of the time restrictions etc it gets ruined like that...

This is coming from someone who has worked with film/tv

Prime example are hong kong movies.. action ones.. fights get edited and chopped down... ever watch family guy when peter fights the chicken?? thats how long hk fights are.. ones with jet li from uk .. ie Fist of legend etc...

Usa films have short butchered fight cuts like expenadbles, last action hero etc..
    Van damme movies...
  9. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

The thing about Family Guy is that it's making fun of the way that's filmed...because it's worthy of being made fun of. People don't want to watch the boring parts of a video...because they are boring. Also, it's lazy. But if this is a data dump as he said, that's what it is.

Regardless, you can't compare a scripted fight to SMNC.
  10. RandomToon

Latest videos are up. The newest sets are not me at my finest, but whatever.
    I have a couple of 1v1's up as well a some PUB games. Just me screwing around mostly.