Random Screen Bug

Discussion in 'Support!' started by calamity45, August 21, 2015.

1. calamity45

calamity45 New Member

I was just playing a normal game of Galaxy War mode and later in the middle of gameplay, the screen suddenly turned into a rainbowish tint that covered everything. I have the file of the screenshot attached below. I tried backing out to the main menu and coming back into the battle but it didn't change anything. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Attached Files:

MixxlePlix likes this.
  2. MixxlePlix

MixxlePlix New Member

I am having the same problem. the only way I have found to work around this is to save exit all the way to desktop then reload the game. I have had this issue happen right from the start or when clicking on a new planet.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

If you can find a way to reproduce this bug you'll be a hero. This has been around since a while. All that is known is:

- It's something that seems to only happen to people with nvidia graphics cards.
    - It happens seemingly random and no way to reproduce has been found. This has made fixing it impossible so far.
    - What seems to happen is that all textures in the game are randomly mixed around.

So if it is happening a lot to you, described your whole setup as a start, post a dxdiag.
  4. calamity45

calamity45 New Member

Here's my dxdiag. The bug hasn't happened to me again yet, but just to be certain, I thought it'd be necessary to specify my specs.

Attached Files: