Ragnarok

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by startege1, September 20, 2015.

1. startege1

startege1 Active Member

how can I at ragnarok a longer time adjusting until it explodes.
  2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Look at /pa_ex1/units/land/titan_structure/titan_structure_tool_weapon.json You'll shadow without the _ex1. The main fields are ammo_capacity and ammo_per_shot, in seconds. There is also a fire_delay, which I assume is to line up with the animation.
  3. startege1

startege1 Active Member

What do you need so that you can build with the ragnarok.
  4. Mirolog

Mirolog Well-Known Member

You need to give it a fabber tool. And tell it what ot can build. It called buildable_types I think.
  5. startege1

startege1 Active Member

Usually you have, for example, "buildable_types": "CmdBuild","unit_types":["UNITTYPE_Commander","UNITTYPE_Construction","UNITTYPE_Mobile","UNITTYPE_Offense","UNITTYPE_Land","UNITTYPE_NoBuild"],,"tools":[{"spec_id":"/pa/tools/commander_build_arm/commander_build_arm.json","aim_bone":"bone_turret"}...., , "production": {"energy": 2000, "metal": 20}, "storage": {"energy": 45000, "metal": 1500} (not necessarily), but it's not
  6. wondible

Perhaps command_caps ORDER_Build

ORDER_Reclaim and ORDER_assist commonly go with it.
  7. startege1

startege1 Active Member

ve. Can you look at it. it is the centurion commander. @wondible

Attached Files:

8. wondible

First of all, you have a pa_ex1 in your mod. That should just be pa.

The game treats pa_ex1 like a special mod. At runtime (with titans active) it will appear as pa, shadowing out the classic content, and potentially shadowed by mods.
  9. startege1

startege1 Active Member

the mod makes titan commander. and it does not matter whether now a pa_ex1 folder there is inside. because I link the models of the Titans is the mod titan only pa. I might file so you can copy I do not know if I may. that's almost half of the pa titan. addons.

but basically runs everything The problem is that in which ragnarok I can build anything. Just check it out as it gets. in the other titans it worked. Ragnarkok = centurion commander

german:

der mod macht titan commander. und es ist egal ob jetzt da eine pa_ex1 ordner drin ist. weil ich die modelle von den titans verlinke geht der mod nur bei pa titan. Ich könnte ja die dateien ja kopieren aber ich weis nicht ob ich das darf. das ist ja schon fast die hälfte des pa titan. addons.

aber im grunde läuft ja alles das problem ist, dass ich bei dem ragnarok nichts bauen kann. probier es mal aus es geht nicht. bei den anderen titans hat es funktioniert. Ragnarkok = centurion commander
  10. wondible

Ah yes, the structure problem. Structures are assumed to be factories that build inside themselves; mobile units build outside. So it needs to be UNITTYPE_Mobile rather than UNITTYPE_Structure, and include a navigation spec that sets 0 speed.

----

Ach ja, die Struktur Problem. Strukturen werden als Fabriken, die in sich selbst zu bauen; mobile Einheiten zu bauen draußen. So muss es UNITTYPE_Mobile anstatt UNITTYPE_Structure sein und umfassen eine Navigations spec, die Drehzahl 0 setzt.
  11. startege1

startege1 Active Member

thx