Quick Tip For Getting Better

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by De Troll, January 17, 2012.

1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

The best way improve is to consistently play with a team. Playing privates can only show you how to play smarter and shoot better. Playing on a team teaches you teamwork and how to adapt to your team to make sure you guys win.
    So my biggest piece of advice to you guys would be to make teams and start challenging each other on a regular basis.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

To expand on that, don't put together a team and then destroy a bunch of pubs and think you're great. Play other teams.
  3. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

This will be difficult seeing as I was recently kicked from my team :p
  4. cracker

cracker New Member

/mightier than thou
  5. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Totally. L2Play Goldie.

In all seriousness though, those of us not in the 12 on the two formed teams might have an uphill battle to find slayers able to compete with the two formed teams. I think there are plenty of people who can fill the assassin/support roles but it might be tough for us to find someone to fill the other spots, especially tank. I'd love to be on a team that actually plays more than one match though! (Guess we got 2nd place by default again! I'll be expecting the trophy in the mail.)
  6. choiio

choiio New Member

This is a good idea playing on teams but I have a better idea you guys might like.
    Us (the vets) make teams with newcommers (not saying splitscreners, saying guys like randomtoom) who are still very unexperienced at the game PM wise, we coach our team and if there is plenty of teams we might scrim from time to time.
    Lets face it if this goes back to the H&S era, they look pretty invencible right now, so I would say this is a good/more fun idea :) what are your thoughts guys?
  7. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I feel like team involving Chollo, Gunked, Skill, Knave, Snack, Gem, Goldie, or some other decent new players could learn to compete in a short amount of time. Chollo just went through assault and tank training camp and is now pretty good at both, especially assault. I'm putting Snack through tank camp, Gem is my FAVORITE support when I'm on gunner in privates, Goldie is a good assassin and surprisingly decent gunner, knave is pretty good at every class, Gunked is a beast gunner even without juice, and with time and patience you could have 3 almost equally skilled teams.
  8. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Hawkshade is back now, so you could have him on that team.
  9. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I was under the impression that I'm back on H&S and Hawkshade is tank for you guys now. Which reminds me that CrimsonAutumn is also a free agent.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I hope Hawkshade learns fast then :lol: Oterwise we're screwed...
  11. De Troll

De Troll New Member

He seems to have his shot back at the very least.
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

Hawkshade has always had the top railgun shot in the game in my opinion. Which is extremely rare to come across.
  13. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Now that Crimson's back on the market and Chollo has learned to play assault, maybe we can get something going for a third team then. I was thinking :

Gunked - Gunner
    Chollo - Assault
    Crimson - Tank/Assassin
    Myself - Assassin/Tank (Crim is better at tank but we can work this out
    Goldie - Support/Assassin
    Snack/Murky/Crimsonskull? - Sniper

That might work if everyone would be on board, just brainstorming.
  14. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

I'll play Sniper/Tank/Sin. To Shammas, what time will you be on tomorrow?
  15. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I thought he said he won't play if juice is turned off though.
  16. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

He's already said he won't be playing any more since he's playing LoL or something, but I was under the impression we were making a team to compete with you guys in juice enabled matches.
  17. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

If you need a tank/support and mediocre assault/sniper ill play
  18. joker

joker Active Member

We can both juice on and off settings
  19. gunked

gunked New Member

i dont wanna play all that much whatever the settings are. I already stated in that Expectations are retarded thread, PM's start to get boring. LoL is super fun right now i cant seem to stop