Questions!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by d3nn05, October 13, 2013.

1. d3nn05

d3nn05 Member

Hi!

I got some questions about the game and i hope i can get some answers:)

Questions:
    • When will we be able to start on different planets? starting on the same planet makes the game kinda fast.
    • Will there be a faster way to transport units between planets? (teleportgate, unit launcher or any bigger transportation unit?) it is almost impossible to kill an enemy on another planet right now since you only can send one unit at a time.
    • Will you be able to transport units over a planet?(transport ground units from on island to another on a planet)
    • When will you be able to kick or make a private game?
    • Will you be able to take control over an enemies building/unit with a builder?
    • What kind of victory types will there be? i would like to destroy an entire base before the game ends, not just the commander or at least all units that can build.

And is it only me that thinks buildings get destroyed to quickly? also units get killed by 1-3 shots from each others. and the commander dies kinda quickly to.

Sorry for my bad english^^

//DeG
  2. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

1. When it's ready. Uber does not give timelines on features.
    2. Yes.
    3. Possibly.
    4. Yes. Lobby is getting an overhaul.
    5. Possibly.
    6. A bunch. Uber asked the community for suggestions on what was wanted.
  3. doud

doud Well-Known Member

Have also a question for which i desperatly try to get an answer from devs but did not succeed yet (I did not find any official statement about it) :
    It's regarding the way air fighters are moving and changing their direction while moving to another waypoint or attacking a target : It's definitly far less realist than Air Bombers. So is it the definitive implementation or have devs planned to change it and make as realistic as Air Bombers are ? I'm a bit surprised that having this implemented for Air Bombers since the very beginning, this is not in place also for Air Fighters.
    Thanks.