Question About Retail Exclusive Commanders

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by KnavishPlum, January 7, 2019.

1. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

To clear things up in case anyone gets confused, I am not talking about the ones made for people who supported the game. I am just curious about the ones that were part of retail deals like with Nordic Games.

On that note. My internet recently crashed and I decided to play a game of PA during it so I could access all the commanders and this question came to mind. Since commanders like Calyx and Gamma are both only accessible through retail versions of PA classic. Are their any plans to bring those two commanders and others like them to the armory in the future? Especially now that Titans is the main version of the game?
    Last edited: January 8, 2019
  2. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

All commanders are available during offline/AI skirmish play.

For online/multiplayer play, some commanders have been reserved for special purposes such as tournament winners.
  3. KnavishPlum

I know that, I mentioned that's how I thought of this question. Also I think only the "Beast" commander was for the competition. The ones I am wondering about were part of Nordic games retail and collectors editions of PA back when classic came out.
  4. bthirteen

bthirteen Member

I did not know that :)
  5. KnavishPlum

Ya. When I first got PA, I was only offline and had access to all of the commanders. ONce online I only had the original group. We have gotten more now, but I am curious if Calyx and Gamma will be moved to the armory because they are now both locked behind old retail versions of classic PA as Titans has made those items kinda pointless now.
  6. NikolaMX

NikolaMX Active Member

The only one confirmed and given away so far, so hopes are up for future tournaments!
    bthirteen and lulamae like this.