Question about beta keys

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Akhenaton, November 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

Hello to all. My friend is a backer for PA and has payed for a gift key as a birthday gift for me.
    Since beta keys are being released to all backers I wonder if those gift keys are included in this, or if I have to wait untill launch.

Thanks in advance.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

As long as I know all pre-ordered keys should be on this page already:
    https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyKeys
    So ask your friend to check it, it's should be there.
  3. lordantag

lordantag Member

Here's the issue: the key in this case is the extra key given with the optional pen-drive ordered in the finalization process. But it is not in my keys page. So I wonder if the key will be inserted in the pen-drive or Uber did not consider those yet.
  4. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

Thanks for the reply, but this is not the case. As my friend stated above the key has not been made available to him. The question then is: Are those gift keys considered as part of the pre-ordered keys being released?
  5. SXX

SXX Post Master General

I'm think you need to contact support about that:
    http://support.uberent.com/open.php
    Michelle will find out how you'll get your key.
  6. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

Thank you very much for your response. We will try to contact support right away,

Have a good day ^_^
  7. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

I'm sorry to report that even after 2 days no response was received from the good folks at the support.
  8. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Uber on holidays, they're not work at moment.
  9. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

All of them? So... No one is home? Well, that is unfortunate. Only after christmas then?
  10. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Why Christmas? They just have short holiday because of Thanksgiving Day. Also as long as long as I know Uber not work at weekends, but I not sure if there somebody who handle support.

Just wait till Monday and most likely you'll get an answer.
  11. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

Oh right, Thanksgiving. I totally forgot that existed. Sorry, not an american see? Thanks tough ^_^
  12. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

Well... We did get an answer. The answer is I WON'T be getting a beta key. Guess I'm not wanted in here for now. I have to buy ANOTHER key if I want beta access. Sorry UBER I have no more money to spare. We gave you all we got.
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I am going to assume by "pen-drive" you mean the USB thumb drive? That's a physical copy of the game basically and so the physical copies of PA aren't available yet. As far as I know all digital keys are currently available.
  14. Akhenaton

Akhenaton New Member

Before my friend paid for the Pen Drive he asked at the facebook page if a key was also included. It was not clear that the key (which is just a number) was going to be delivered physically with the Flash Drive. In fact it makes absolutely no amount of sense. If he had bought a gift key without the Flash Drive I would be able to play. Because he chose the drive it means the key is not included as early access?

He contributed as much as anybody that bought a gift key. But in this case, because he chose the "wrong" reward (by lack of information available) we are not allowed in? Hell, he contributed MUCH more than the average. But he did it because he (and I) believe tremendously in this game. We grew with Total Anihillation close to heart, and we don't regret supporting this project.

That said we are a little heartbroken by current events, as it is not the attitude we hoped from Uber.
  15. BradNicholson

BradNicholson Uber Employee Uber Alumni

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. The USB key option is the final, retail game. Feel free to contact support again if you need further clarification, but otherwise I'm closing the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.