Push-To-Talk Voice Chat

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by LordOfMeep, December 15, 2010.

1. LordOfMeep

LordOfMeep New Member

I'm just making this topic to ask if Push-To-Talk Voice Chat is in the PC version. There's been PC ports of XBOX 360 games where they've left out push-to-talk in favor of automatic reception, which tends to be glitchy since PCs don't use 1 or 2 stock microphones.

My friends and I have had issues with the voice chat software not picking up the right tones and volume of our voices while playing Borderlands, which forces that kind of voice chat functionality in the PC version.

So I'm just asking if push-to-talk is in, and if it isn't, could you please add it in?
  2. SnarKs

SnarKs New Member

I agree. Push to Talk is a must. I also think text chat support is a definite must.
  3. Qosmo

Qosmo New Member

I have to agree also. It was like this on Worms Reloaded and they just HAD to change it to include push.
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

To have an online PC game without text chat would be criminal
  5. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

We have text chat, it's included by default in the Unreal 3 Engine. However, we've modified it so the text to speech system sings out all the text as endorsement jingles.

Ok, so that part about it singing jingles is a lie, but text chat does work.
  6. SnarKs

SnarKs New Member

That is excellent news.