1. tehwalrus

tehwalrus New Member

When you're taunting your opponent's killcam with your ProTags... will it just be one, like in Call of Duty, or will you be able to flaunt a whole bunch of them, to show the n00b you just pwnd how much better than them you really are?
  2. XxXMullin13XxX

XxXMullin13XxX New Member

Well i think its just one. like just like the title in MW2, and i know you unlock them by doing certain things but thats what I and every1 else know so far
  3. magnusrex

magnusrex New Member

pro tags are cool at first but it's not THAT amazing. What I like is what the guys making APB are doing, and when (yeah...I said when) the PC version is made...I want that in my game. Along with the tag saying who killed you, you can also add a short sound clip on top of that which the guy who got killed is forced to listen to. Uber Entertainment...do it...
  4. tehwalrus

tehwalrus New Member

Great, you get to be sworn at and screeched at, etc? hearing a ten year old screaming N****R N****R N****R N****R!!! Ever time I die sounds like so-ooo much fun.
  5. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

If it's pre-rendered audio that gets more and more insulting as you kill the person, I'm all for it.

If it's "DIY" audio, no thanks.

I'm well aware of my manhood size, what my mother does, and how noobish I am without being reminded constantly.
  6. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

That's a recipe for disaster.
  7. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

I'm not ever sure they would allow such a thing on Xbox.
  8. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

In Splinter Cell 4 when you grabbed someones neck or was grabbed you could both talk to each other until a neck was snapped, It was pretty funny because some people used weird sound boards when they were about to get a kill but usually people said "Don't camp the walls" and stuff like that.

MNC isnt the type of game were they would have it like that, Just open the chat to everyone right at the end of the round like all the other FPSs that seems to be the most respectable way to trash talk.