Promethean Clan Recruitment

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by archcommander, June 16, 2014.

1. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

2. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

So a bit more info on the Promethean clan if you're interested in joining:

We are probably most active on the promethean teamspeak server
    Infomation about it you find here https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/
    If you're not sure you want to join you can try out some games with us there ^

Also, this is the old recruitment thread: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/who-is-new-with-beta-planet-smashing-recruitment-and-clans.51515/
    What archcommander linked is the discussion thread, there we post news or plans for the future of the clan(and other stuff) We are most active on that thread

Also, most members are from the Uk, Netherlands and Scandinavia (So we play a lot in that timezone) But we do also have some American members.

Our most active members on the forums (who you can contact if you have questions) are
    lapsedpacifist, jonasmod, cdrkf and me. Archcommander is a bit busy irl so he wont be able to reply that often

If you got questions about the Promethean website (Want to add or edit something there) you should contact jonasmod or me on the uber forums.

Edit: Will keep this post up to date as the clan evolves and will also add more information if it is needed later
    Last edited: January 27, 2015
    lapsedpacifist and cdrkf like this.
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Just to add to the above, we're a group of capable players, and we welcome new members of any level :)

Our 'core values' are fair play and respect to other players.

If your interested in the competitive side of PA a few of our members are really starting to up their game:
    Commander flop is extremely capable, as is Commissioner Holt. Starlit (despite his mild case of identity crisis) is also becoming very dangerous at 1 v 1 so we can hold our own.

If you prefer more chilled out team games and such we're also fine with that, best bet is to join us on the TeamSpeak channel as flop said above.
    lapsedpacifist and cmdrflop like this.
  4. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

And of course on the rare occasions when I have time to play I completely outclass the rest of the clan. I try to hold back to give the other guys a chance though, good sporting spirit and all that.
    xankar and cmdrflop like this.
  5. cdrkf

You mean like when you completely owned me with your t2 air rush right up until the point that my tanks rolled into your base and destroyed everything? :)

Edit: Another key philosophy of Promethean: Modesty ;)

Edit Edit: Also have you played Starlit recently......?
    cmdrflop likes this.
  6. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

guys! this thread is for recruiting, not for boasting. You're guys making a mess of this thread already :p I don't want this to end up like the threads where there are 700 replies just of us talking!
  7. Debosse

Debosse Member

If you gents will take me I would love to join :p
    cmdrflop likes this.
  8. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Sure thing, just come on the teamspeak server whenever you have time. Most people are online on the evening(uk time) 6 o'clock and later.
  9. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

10. Headaxe

Headaxe New Member

I posted on the old recruitment thread, but I am not sure if that will still get me into the clan, so I just posted here aswell ^^

Hello, my ingame name is "headaxe".
    Honestly I am quite new to the game, as I bought it on the steam summer sale for 15 bucks which was really cool and made me feel really amazing, because I had to see that the game is absolutely awesome!

Well, I played a lot since the summer sale and tried to compete with others in Multiplayer.
    I would already consider myself above average, but still I am not that good in the game.
    So that's why I am searching for a nice and friendly clan to play with ;)

Please excuse my english, as I am from Germany, but the skills should be just fine to communicate with you in a nice way.

Oh, by the way, I am a Photoshop artist and could help you out from time to time if you want.

I would consider myself as a nice and humurous person, but that is obviously something that others are going to judge.
    It would be absolutely amazing if you'd give me a chance in the clan, see ya!

Sincerely, Headaxe
  11. cdrkf

Hi, you'd be most welcome to join us for a few games and see how you get on!

Best place to find us is on the Promethean Team Speak channel, details can be found at:
    https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact

We usually have people on there in the evenings between 7pm and 11pm (UTC +1).
  12. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

Guys, should we make a twitch channel?
  13. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Can we keep this for recruitment?

I'll answer in the general chat thread, cheers
  14. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

If one person is committed enough to keep it going yes and an official one on Youtube maybe by same person?
  15. Veiggo

Veiggo New Member

Hey
    I would like to join Promethean clan. I am active PA player from Finland (UTC+2). I've played PA since beta came out and I've been in four PA tournament. I wanna join Promethean clan because I need some good players to play with and against and i wanna learn more about PA and have fun. I'm interested in clan tourneys and all that kind of events.
    I couldn't link my PA Stats info but you will find it your self.
    My name in everything is Veiggo.
    -_-
  16. cdrkf

Hi Veiggo,

Sounds good- best way to catch up with us is join the TeamSpeak channel for a few games. We have a couple of other players from your area and quite a few others in Europe so should be people on. Usually people are on there in the evenings around 7pm UTC.

Details for our TS server can be found:
    https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact

As for joining, your best be is to PM Lapsedpacifist as he deals with the recruitment side of things :)

Edit: Also had a look over your PA:Stats record.... nice! You've beaten Headcrab which trust me is not easy :)
  17. rogermills

rogermills New Member

Hey I would like to join your clan. I'm a new player but i want to get better and have some people to play with. I'm in the central standard time.
    Last edited: August 4, 2014
  18. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

No problem, just visit us on the teamspeak and play some games with us. The clan is probably most active from 6-12 utc time. The rest you need to know is probably already posted in this thread (In the first three posts)
  19. balsamicninja

balsamicninja Member

20. cdrkf