Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. lancemich

lancemich Member

*This forum is mainly for the use of Promethean members*

This forum is designed to be a location for fellow Promethean members to find out the latest news about the clan and to know the basics.

Introduction
    Promethean is still in its early stages as it has only been recently created but it is growing that is for sure. The clan helps its members to become skilled Planetary Annihilation players and provides them all with helpful tips they may need. The clan welcomes PA players whether your play from Alpha or have only just bought the game recently.

Members list
    archcommander
    Tris375
    wilky101
    Murcanic
    lapsedpacifist
    lancemich
    nutbag1911
    mrj90k
    igncom1
    dionytadema
    rgturner224
    nerofearstar

How to become part of the clan
    The main way would be to apply on our recruitment forum-https://forums.uberent.com/threads/who-is-new-with-beta-planet-smashing-recruitment-and-clans.51515/
    The clan welcomes all players so its unlikely you wont be accepted but your starting rank will most likely depend on your playing skill.
    You could also message me enquiring about joining the clan and I could play a Planetary Annihilation game to see what rank you may be.

Clan Back Story
    Currently there is no clan back story but that will most likely change when Uber release a lore about Planetary Annihilation but it will probably have an involvement with the Greek Titan; Prometheus.

Sibling Clans
    Like most clans we plan to have multiple allies spawned from the foundation of this clan so if you prefer being a leader of your own clan and running it but still want to part of a bigger force it then there will most likely be no problem with allowing you to become a side clan. If you have any enquires about this then you should message archcommander

Clan Tournaments
    It is most likely that the clan will someday end up playing a game against another clan to prove our strength, most members would be expected to join in with this as its a good way to communicate with the clan. Tournaments will also probably take place within the clan also to help members become familiar with each-other.

Misc
    Clan Members feel free to post any discussions you think will be interesting to this forum.

Written by lancemich
    Last edited: September 28, 2013
  2. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Our clan is expanding and as I have said elsewhere we are still recruiting even new players... even if you haven't got your key or will be waiting until final release. We also want a few more experienced players who will be given very important roles in the clan leadership.
    lancemich likes this.
  3. archcommander

4. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

hey and welcome everyone my name is chris aka nerofearstar/chrisdoor1990 one of the generals
    just wanted to say welcome and introduce myself.

as lancemich said we are a new ish clan but growing quickly and welcome all players new and old to the clan if anyone has any questions then talk to one of the generals or archcommander we certainly will get in touch asap
    but i just wanna say hi and welcome hopefully i will hear from u all and we will enjoy our self's on here taking over the galaxy.

if there are new players to the game i am more than welcome to help train and teach u new tricks and old ( if there is any) or just general show u how to play. again more than happy to help anyone as i am sad and sit on here almost every night.

message for the clan i hope to try and get in touch with u all soon as i want to start clan training to see how we are together and see how we fair so we can improve would like to video it as well so we can watch it and see where we can improve that way as well.

many thanks for reading
    general nerofearstar
    Last edited: September 27, 2013
    dala1984, archcommander and lancemich like this.
  5. lancemich

lancemich Member

Hows every ones beta experience going?, personally I haven't managed to play it that much because of computer problems but from what I have played so far its been good.;)
  6. archcommander

We've had a few new players join recently so I am hoping some of the new Beta players are up for a 'newb' friendly clan. We will hopefully create structures for training up new players.
  7. Tris375

Tris375 New Member

I've been enjoying it, me and my house mate are playing 1v1s to experiment with everything and it's going well. Played the odd game against other players too and they are going well :)
  8. dionytadema

dionytadema Active Member

Hi everyone, i joined Promethean as well
    lancemich and archcommander like this.
  9. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Only played 2 games yesterday (but won them both :D). Logging in now if anyone's free for a game.
    archcommander likes this.
  10. dionytadema

i don't have anything to do, if you want to play against me pm me
    Last edited: September 28, 2013
  11. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Hi guys! I had to improvise with the banner but I think I got it!
  12. dionytadema

upgraded my signature, and just won a match against archcommander, woohooo!
  13. archcommander

I was playing rubbish... I've lost a few recently because I haven't been on as much. ;)
    Sometimes when I am winning it decides to kick me out [not always obviously] before I kick them. ha ha!
    One game I was getting ready to smack the moon into the planet... what happens? Simulation terminated. :-/
    Will be upgrading my machine so beware!!!
  14. archcommander

Do you know who BradNicholson is man? lol.
    https://forums.uberent.com/members/mrj90k.1932101/ << Caught you on Camera Brad. :D

<< this Sir is Brad
  15. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

I have to say i'm doing quite well and haven't lost a game since my first one xD would love to face someone more experienced
  16. archcommander

when did you start playing?
  17. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

hey everyone i am on and up for a mate match so whos gunna try and beat me
  18. dionytadema

I know, the new mex distribution didn't do much good for my first beta game either. It was still a good match.
    archcommander likes this.
  19. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

7:30est on the beta launch also i've played over 25 games now...
    i've been finding the new mex fine :) i expand alot and early and it always pays off due to those that turtle
  20. archcommander

I haven't been playing that much recently. I have won some interesting games!! I remember being attacked at the very start of a game right between two players... still won... lol. That's just a funny example.