Problemes with Launcher

Discussion in 'Support!' started by cedcraft, December 29, 2014.

1. cedcraft

cedcraft New Member

Hello everyone.

I have activated my key for PA, I have installed it and launch update with the launcher.
    The update works and it shows me <Play> and <Verify>.
    When I click on <Play> launcher is "checking manifest", but after, the game doesn't launch and shows me again <Play> and <Verify>.

What can I do ?

Thank you !
    --------------------------------------------------
    Bonjour à tous.

J'ai activé ma clé pour PA, je l'ai installé, et lancé la mise à jour via le launcher.
    La mise à jour a fonctionné puis le launcher m'a affiché <Play> and <Verify>.
    Quand je clique sur <Play>, il me fait "checking manifest", mais ensuite, le jeu ne se lance pas et m'affiche de nouveau <Play> and <Verify>.

Que puis-je faire ?

Merci !
  2. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Can you please proceed with your scenario then upload the log file located under C:\Users\"yourUser"\AppData\Local\Uber Entertainment\UberLauncher\UberLauncherLog.txt ?

It would help diagnosing the issue ;)

----

Refais les actions dans l'ordre que tu décris, puis upload le fichier qui se trouve au chemin mentionné plus haut.
  3. cedcraft

cedcraft New Member

J'ai refait les manips, toujours pareil...
    Voici le fichier :

Merci de m'aider :)

Attached Files:

4. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Hum, I can't see anything strange in this log (there are some fonts/ TTF files checksum / deletion words but I doubt it's related)
    As a workaround, you may launch the game executable PA.exe directly from the game folder (something like C:/games/Uber Entertainment/planetary annihilation/stable)

Paging @SXX : What do you think about this one ?
  5. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

The UberLauncher is temperamental at times and doesn't always download all of the files. Could you try pressing "Verify" a couple of times and the try to launch the game?

Le UberLauncher est occasionnellement un peu énervant. Il ne télécharge pas toujours toutes les données. Pourriez vous cliquer <Verify> deux ou trois fois et puis lancer le jeu?