1. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

There's a lot of people now who want to play pm's, but im like the only person to start them up :roll: Figures, get the English guy to do all the work. I gotta have some time to have my tea and crumpets :evil:

Anyway, post whenever you think there are enough people on to do one, so I can try to persuade someone with a good host (that better Gunked? :p ) to start one up. Failing that, ask Chron or Teapot (or anyone with a good host) to start one up. Just make sure that there are enough people on and that it won't be a 6 vs 5
    Last edited: November 29, 2011
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

Re: Wildman's Private Matches

Nothin against you but i cant play on UK connections to laggy. Always have been so i wont be able to participate in anyone of your pm's :cry:
  3. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I don't host them :? Teapot or Chron does. It's just that they never try to round up people to do them. It seems like it's just me :(
  4. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

I'm in, but rarely on, and when I am on, I'm underpracticed and have bad reaction times and map awareness and that pretty much drags the entire team down and ruins the whole private match for everybody because it's always one sided.

Yeah, I'm in.
  5. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I always thought US players had welfare-connections due to the lag I get. I bet the US players reckon we're all on welfare-connections aswell :lol:
    Not that there is anything wrong with only having cheap interwebs if it's all you can afford ;) There is... upgrade goddammit
  6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

My connection at my dads is really good, plus i'm getting a new connection at my mums (random disconnects from the interwebz are not fun :evil: ), so my host may be bareable (crimson found my host decent at my dads to give you an idea of how decent it is)
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Almost enough people for a pm now. Gunna try to get one started soon.
  8. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

is it still on? may i come on?
  9. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'll absolutely host them when enough people are on and they actually come into the lobby. Everytime lately people waste my time asking me to host them, and those people end up not even coming to the lobby but instead play pubs. Based on what non american players said, my host may be the best for everyone overall. Don't waste my time and I'll host them.

I'll give a shoutout to Juggalo777 who will almost always quit out of pubs right away, and wait in my pre-game lobby while everyone is in party chat and stay there till I disband the game. I keep the lobbys up an extra 10 minutes waiting if he joins, just cause he's so consistant.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Trying to start one now.
  11. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Sorry for not making it tonight... I'll be there tomorrow if that means anything to you all.
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Yay! Everyone on our team should be on, so we could try us 6 vs usual private match participators.
  13. desertfalcon

any on tonight or morning for me
  14. gunked

gunked New Member

where you live
  15. desertfalcon

duh NZ
  16. meat

meat New Member

No, he lives on "nZ".
  17. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

If someone with a good host comes online now i'll be able to start a pm up (hint hint).
  18. meat

meat New Member

Hey guys I have the best host ever.

In serious note,

I think Goldie should start hosting PM's.

She has a better connection than Teapot and Chron combined.
  19. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Hopefully it will get better.The cable guy is coming next week to upgrade it. :D
  20. meat

meat New Member

It will be.

And play a lot of host Sniper!