Private Match Community...again

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, April 9, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Once again people come and go and I think it'd be a good idea to update a roster of gamertags consisting of people who are willing to play privates. It'll be a work in progress, and I'll try to keep it updated and informative like the other ones.

Frequents 16
    • Teapot - Assault/Assassin/Tank/Support
      Wildman - Gunner/Support
      Goldielocks - Assassin/Support
      Shammas - Sniper Tank Assault Support
      Gunked - One Man Army
      RandomToon - Sniper/Assassin
      YieldingRam - Tank/Assault
      Lil Bloo Panda - Tank/Support
      Miracle - Gunner/Assault/Support
      iLucky Slick - Assault
      Chollo - Gunner/Assault/Support
      James Meledy - Assault/Sniper
      Chron2cle - Everything
      Bkitko - Assault/Assassin/Sniper
      James Doll - Tank
      CrimsonWinterz - Anything

Occasionally 16
    • Headcase - Support
      Kckzi - Assault/Sniper/Assassin
      CrimsonSkull177 - Gunner/Assault
      Hawkshade - Tank/Assault
      Murky Caliber - Tank/Sniper/Assassin
      Gemicide - Support
      Gorgamon - Multiple Classes
      Mars Maghoul - Anything but gunner (not confirmed)
      Disturbance24 - Tank/Assassin/Gunner/Assault/Support
      Typical Knave - Assassin/Support
      OmniousSatoshi - Assassin
      Deadpool - Assassin
      LeadLPMaster - Tank/Assassin/Support
      PacheosLegion - Sniper
      Bobomb Bob - Anything
      DaAssault - Sniper/Gunner
      Juggalo777 - Sniper
      Zatchmo - Sniper/Gunner/Assault

Rarely 21
    • ApatheticWrath - Assassin
      Arbac - Everything but sniper
      JaysOfActon - Assassin
      ZoOoOo0m - ???
      DadzBox - Support?
      DrWho - Support
      Joedaddy99 - gunner
      its weedman - support
      Psychoben777 - Gunner/Tank/Sniper
      Ramoth Elgurr - Gunner
      Haze The Ripper - Support?
      AlphabetTaco - Sniper/Assassin/Assault
      Snarf - Assassin
      FightingMongoose - Assassin
      TheGreatOne - Support
      Tom#'s - Assault/Support
      Jon#'s - Anything
      WI Football - Sniper
      Saint Mudknot - ???
      ChocolateThunder - Sniper
      SublityMoon Assault/Sniper

TEAMS

Gunked's Goons
    • Teapot - Assault
      Gunked - Gunner
      Juggalo777 - Sniper
      Lil Bloo Panda - Tank
      Mars MahlGouhl - Support
      ??? - Assassin

El Equipo Loco
    • Chollo - Assault
      Shammas - Sniper
      Miracle - Gunner
      Wildman - Support
      Goldielocks - Assasssin
      ???

Team For A Day
    • LeadLP - Tank
      DeadpoolFTW - Assassin
      TheYieldingRam - Assault
      Zatchmo - Sniper
      CrimsonSkull117 - Gunner
      CrimsonWinterz - Support

HOSTS
    • Chron2cle
      Shammas
      Teapot
      Goldielocks
      Snack

Feel free to post and inform me who I missed. I have a lot of updating to do.
    Last edited: April 11, 2012
  2. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

You forgot Jeremy Doll, Bk and Chron (Frequents),Pachecoslegion (Occasionally).

I probably missed some people as well :oops:
  3. gunked

gunked New Member

i play every class. Just put me down as "One Man Army"
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Thank you for picking this back up.

Would it make sense to also have someone make a friends list that has everyone who plays MNC private matches? That way, you can just be friends with them, and browse their FL for people to invite if they are playing MNC. I know I do that already with Chron's list, but it might make sense to have an "official" list that can be browsed easily while trying to fill the last spot or two, because I only send things to people who are playing MNC at the moment to not bother other friends too much.

To that effect, I made an account called "MNC PM List" that people can become friends with. It has a public friends list, so anyone needing someone who wants to play PM matches can just search it, and see who is online. If they are playing something else, you know that they still play MNC and it is ok to ask. If you don't want to play MNC any more, you can just drop the friend but keep other ones. It is much faster than looking on a web page, and might work.
  5. teapot

You made a GT already toon? Sounds good. I tried to get as many active players as I could on my list but it's too the point where I'd have to take off real life friends or long time friends.
  6. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

You paid for an extra account just for that?

Thanks! I'll send a friend request to that account soon.
  7. RandomToon

I had the same issues, which is why I did not want to volunteer my personal account. I can always just give you the login info if you want to admin it. Or co-admin, whatever. I am not sure what the list limit is for a free account - it should be the same, but I am not sure. If it isn't, I will just buy a second account. I get them at a discount anyway...
  8. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

EDIT: COOL I BROKE THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Put me down for anything and "Occasionally"
  10. crimsonautumn

11. RandomToon

FWIW, I have sent 45 invites to "MNC PM List" and have 14 responses so far (it has been only a few hours). I don't have nearly the whole list of whom I would expect to be on it either, so if you get time or have friends who want to be added, please let me know, or just have them send a FR to that account. The account limit is 100 friends, and I doubt we will reach that, but if we do I will just make a second list...
  12. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

I won't be on til probably may cause of college and finals so save a spot fo me!
  13. redmilk

redmilk New Member

GT:DaAssault
  14. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I might hop on the box for a few rounds tonight
  15. crimsonautumn

were playing right now, im pretty sure they switched to chrons host so message him
  16. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

chron isnt on my list at the moment. il add him when i get home.

might check out this SMNC too
  17. Organous

Organous Member

You can consider me a rare member. It's a rare thing I have the opportunity to even play, let alone be on for enough time to commit to some PMs (it seems like 3 hours upon being contacted is reasonable). Anyway, I play Assassin and am willing to Support. Gamertag changes frequently; I'll see about sending a friend request at the next opportunity.
  18. teapot

OP is updated and all nice n purdy. I still need to add some of the new names I've seen lately. Karvas Evas or something? idk... let's keep it up and expand the list!

I don't quite get what you're saying organous.. are you asking for a 3 hour heads up? If that's the case I'm not going to put you on the list because it will never happen. These matches are always spontanious and happened whenever enough people get on.
  19. RandomToon

The MNC PM List is now going - 43 people have joined it and there are 17 friend requests pending bringing the total to 60 available players if everyone accepts. If you know anyone who should be on the list but is not, please have them send the friend request because I am done sending invites (I will invite anyone who is not a member if they play a PM with me though).

PM Hosts - since I don't always see what is happening, if you notice that the same people never take your invites over and over, or there is someone who should be removed, please send a private message to the list and I will start to remove people; last night it was annoying to see 30 people online, 11 of them in the lobby, and 19 of them who did not take an invite (some even already playing MNC alone...).

Teapot, please add me to the list of people who are willing to host. Most people had no problem with it.
  20. RandomToon

Kavas Masta