1. The Assassin 312

The Assassin 312 New Member

Endorsements or whatever whats their main purpose on the battlefield?. Pretty much to give you an edge in a fight or just for randomness??. :?: BUT as playing the assassin :mrgreen: The endorsements don't make much sense to me and just Confuse me.but powers like when you upgrade are useful yes but whats the point in the endorsements? im at a loss for words :oops:
  2. Doom

Doom New Member

I can see what draws you to the assassin.
  3. Cogrock

Cogrock New Member

They can give you the edge is SOME fights, but not all.

It will depend on what Endorsements your opponent has also.

Each standard class already comes with their own 3 endorsements "See them on the right when selecting your class". Custom classes allow you to change these and select whatever endorsements you like.

An example would be my preferred Gunner set up, Slap the Gold accuracy endorsement on him, Silver Rate of Fire and the Bronze Clip Size endorsements, and that guy can deal A LOT of damage FAST at mid to close range.

Do the same with the assault and you can extend his skills to be deadly at longer range with the Assault Rifle.

Assassin to frail for you? You can give her more armor....
    Sounds great? But you will have to lose one of the other endorsements which make her the killer she really is. More armor is great until you are too slow to get to your enemy. And if you get there you better make sure your Critical Hits deal enough damage.

Still, being able to take a few more bullets could be the difference between life and death. It is all about YOUR play style, and that is what custom classes allow you to experiment with.

I hope this helps somewhat.
    It is a little vague for my first post I know... and it's 2:40am here.
    (2 Week vacation is awesome BTW)

/Cog