Post-game UI

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mazar83, September 21, 2014.

1. mazar83

mazar83 Active Member

Forgive me if this has already been discussed in other posts. I thought I should report my experiences in 1v1 games against the AI. After defeating the enemy, the "VIEW STATS" and "CHRONOCAM" buttons work, but the stats of the AI are absent. The "GO TO MAIN MENU" button does not work at all; the only way to proceed is to kill PA.

Otherwise, I think the most recent update is great. I tried playing at my parents' house, which has horribly slow DSL, and had no lag problems at all.
  2. hristocoui

hristocoui Coherent Labs

Hi mazar83,

Do you still have this issue? Can you give me some details about your hardware and OS used?

Do you see any errors in the Coherent_UI.log file? It should be located under the Planetary Annihilation root folder
  3. Aliessil

Aliessil Active Member

I've seen this behaviour several times too (AI missing from the Stats screen). Usually if you just wait a while, the AI's stats get loaded too, but it has to think about it. Off the top of my head, I'd say it takes 10-15 seconds?

Not had any problems with the Go to Main Menu button though.
  4. hristocoui

hristocoui Coherent Labs

Hi Aliessil,

The same questions to you :)

Do you still have this issue? Can you give me some details about your hardware and OS used?

Do you see any errors in the Coherent_UI.log file? It should be located under the Planetary Annihilation root folder
  5. Aliessil

Aliessil Active Member

Wasn't sure so I just played a quick game, and no issue this time. It happened a couple of times previously - no idea if it's already been fixed, or was just temporary.
  6. hristocoui

hristocoui Coherent Labs

OK, let me know if the issue re-appears and attach your Coherent_UI.log if possible.
  7. mazar83

mazar83 Active Member

Hello Aliessil, I know there were a couple updates since I brought up this issue. I just played another 1v1 against the AI. In this case, the post-game UI worked as I would expect. Cheers, Mark.