Post game chat window. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by rep0055, December 11, 2013.

?

Would you like to see a chat window added to the post game summery screen

1. Yes! That sounds great!

100.0%
  2. No! Go sit in your corner!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rep0055

rep0055 New Member

Greetings,

If you're anything like me, you've had really good matches of PA (mostly losses) and wished you could chat with the other players before returning to the lobby to start another match. What are the community's thoughts on having a chat window somewhere on the summery screen the comes up after a match? Please cast your vote in the poll in addition to any comments made in the thread so the devs can get a quick idea of "yay or nay" without having to read the whole thing.
    cdrkf and LavaSnake like this.
  2. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

I believe everyone wants this and I'm quite sure it'll be integrated. Just not a high enough priority – yet.
  4. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

This, or everyone comes back to a public chat (ala. Halcyon) and discusses there.
  5. dionytadema

dionytadema Active Member

you can already mod this in, there is post game chat when reviewing your game so modding a chatbox in the result page should be easy
  6. greppy

greppy Member

Isn't this 'sort of' already in the current build? If you go back and review the game, you can chat with whoever else is watching, IIRC.
  7. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

Yep, definitely want that. If just to ask for tips from the winner. :D
  8. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I too have discussed a lobby chat. An after game chat is also nice.

Personally, I really can't wait for this to get it's turn in line. Nobody knows when, but the next thing the devs are using in-build is area commands, and we hope the awesome keeps pouring in after that, eventually leading up to lobby/post-game chats. Between those, perhaps UI or units, or perhaps I am just being hopeful.
    LavaSnake likes this.