Possibility of a campaign?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by Riekopo, August 20, 2015.

1. Riekopo

Riekopo New Member

I haven't played Planetary Annihilation in a long time because I just wasn't very happy with it. However, Titans looks like a significant improvement and I think I will buy it. I have always wanted a proper single player campaign. Is there a possibility of this being added to Titans in the future?
  2. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

I'd love to see this added as another 15$ expansion. They could introduce a new alien faction and a story to go with it in an enhanced version of Galactic War.
    PhoneySpring646 and cdrkf like this.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

A full scale single player campaign costs millions to make, so it is unlikely I think.
  4. Matster

Matster Active Member

I would definitely be prepared to pay for a simple single player campaign TA style with text and simple animated videos. Basically existing maps from galactic war could be used for that and story with campaign tasks written for it. As it is right now there is no point in playing galactic war since it has no meaning.
    cdrkf likes this.
  5. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

jables has said a campaign is on the wishlist, so no promises, but it is possible for the future.
    PhoneySpring646 and cdrkf like this.
  6. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Improve the story in the GW missions, along with the mission starts (The boss battles are set up really nice, but the AI does tend to flop at them.) and we could have a nice story experience in there.
  7. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

I think it would be nice to have a "tutorial system" chain of challenges mini campaign.
    Maybe it could be a modding option now?

There are lots of options other a traditional campaign.

Still a campaign with a new fraction would be awesome.
  8. Going4Quests

Going4Quests Active Member

I dont want another faction, it'd rise the costs too much. However, I am thinking everyday how awesome a campaign could be.

It could be interesting indeed to see an enhanced version of the Galactic Wars, just like the tutorial.
    cdrkf likes this.
  9. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

+1 I'd definitely like to see a campaign mode and it's something Uber like the idea of. To be honest I'd be very happy if in another 10 - 12 months time Uber released another expansion to PA, though on the flip side the reaction to Titans might be putting them off (that said, if it's selling well and proves it's worth financially, maybe they'll do it?) :)

It would be nice for PA to become a long running series like Sins.
    PhoneySpring646 and Going4Quests like this.
  10. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Id love to see an actual campaign :D Uber can do alot of stuff, and hopefully, its an non-standalone DLC to avoid more crap.
    Going4Quests likes this.