PM scout list

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, April 9, 2013.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I dont know if this would be helpfull but think we should make a scout list of the players on the pm list and put them down for what they are good at?

Meaning the classes they play so captains might have an idea whos good at what ?

Not that many people go here to read much with pms but it gives no players an idea if they are ever captain
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I think most of the people who make picks know what other people play. If there is someone we aren't sure of, we ask and other people can give a good assessment of their skill level. Besides, I usually don't have this page up at the same time.

Also, someone whom I think is awesome (I will ALWAYS pick Kangaroosa first!!!) might not match your criteria for a high draft...
  3. x420xjuicyjuice

x420xjuicyjuice New Member

Has anyone recruited a guy named lDeadEye. His gunner is really good
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Nah deadeye got his *** kicked in a private match and was too afraid to come back. At least thats what I heard. Rumor also had it that he chickened out of the last shadowrun tournament but nobody can confirm.
  5. x420xjuicyjuice

x420xjuicyjuice New Member

How about Rustclan? He is a very experienced player (leaderboard stats) and he has told me his assault is the best in the game.
  6. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Anyone can have the best anything when they play Rock em Sock em Robots instead of MNC :roll:
  7. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

Hey, RustClan is legit, ya dig?
  8. RandomToon

Did you axe him how many K/D he was?
  9. joker

joker Active Member

An alt account trolling the forum. How original
  10. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Actually it's not original at all, dude. Been doing that **** since 2010.
  11. feedle

ok well if anyone has any questions about some of the new players i can at least give some advice like last night.

Sorry i can't play late on weekdays cause my kids and school.
    Weekends i'll be able to play later...
    Also ill keep trying to get more people interested ...
    dragonage was curious about playing... the only thing is hes uk.. hes a very skillfull assassin

rustclan, deadeye, korchanth etc are great pub players but bad private match players.
    If your worried about your kd in a private match game you shouldn't play them.
  12. feedle

quote from turntables bio "This is what happens when uber turns this game into mario bros making all the ? mark blocks full of power stars"

If you need the star to win all the time does that make you good?
    The best way to stop a player like that is take it from them
    and when you do little vicky sits in his room and sulks
  13. feedle

Fact of the day... askin pm in a message is more responsive then spamming invites
  14. lntcdarkward

lntcdarkward New Member

Is this a knock at his broken, terrible "English" (attempt)? I did not want to assume anything, as we are all gentlemen here.
  15. lntcdarkward

lntcdarkward New Member

Allow me to clarify: I am neither prejudiced against those who cannot speak English well due to cultural and physiological ignorance, nor prejudiced against those who cannot speak English well due to lack of mental faculty or speech impediment (which may just be a reiteration of physiological ignorance, as said impediments can often be overcome).
  16. RandomToon

It's cool to ask; it is an attack at what he values, which is K\D above all. It is a K\D he has farmed against players of lower quality yet holds it in high regard as though it makes him better than players who have proven themselves competing against the best. Chron is the best assault in the game, no question. For anyone to claim otherwise is kidding themselves.

Roostie has been judged as having a lower quality of play (at best he is above average to good on assault), bad trash talk and only willing to "prove" it against people who are obviously newer, he only plays two classes and his only tactic is juice chaining; indicating a lack of deep knowledge of the game (despite playing it so much), he is often on host, and will leave at any time someone with the ability to counter him joins the lobby to preserve his much valued K\D. The funny thing is...it isn't even the best in the game. I know several people with better but they don't go running off at the mouth about it...

The fact that English is most likely his second language and he has an accent is not a big deal at all; heck, English is my second language too. He just has a distinct way of speaking, and therefore gives us a method of making it VERY clear who we are referring to.

Keep in mind I don't actually have anything against him personally; I don't actually know him very well. I just like to jump on the bandwagon sometimes.
  17. feedle

go watch his video im too good at this game.
    The guy proclaims to be the best in the game because of his boosted possition in earnings on the leaderboard.

Actual fact: he boosts the game 2p in private lobbiest killing himself to boost his belovid kd. He also pubstomps with anyone he can try to recruit to help keep him going possitive and hates it when his friends join in his games to kill him or ruin his kd.

He only knows how to play assault and hes always on host. He's played a private match or two against the big dogs and failed by sitting in his spawn.

He's an example of a pub assault who plays for kills thats always juiced. Kills then runs back to his spawn when hes about to die.. when he dies or goes negative past his 5 death limit will quit. When the moneyball is down he will keep trying to kill players rather then end the game.

He also sends out hate mail or rage mail voice messages with his broken english saying
    "your garbage" "your nobody" but he refuses to accept any criticism or deal with his antics. His solution is to do what deadeye does... say his word and mute or block communications on you even if you dont reply.

Very cowardly and very pathetic..

Im not racist nor prejudice...
    I play mnc with chinese, portugese, puortorican, black, chinese, african, american, canadian, european and even mexican even sweedish and irish.

I despise players who boost and claim to be #1 when real players like chaos are the ones who should be there. Not boostin pos who run. Chaos never ran from anyone nor did he boost.
  18. joker

joker Active Member

If you're gonna do the k/d whoring playstyle, you at least gotta do it big. That near 7 k/d is awful for his playstyle. At least xeno's was around 20. I don't approve the playstyle at all, but a 20k/d is at least showing you're doing it well
  19. feedle

one of the reasons he never played private matches ever again
  20. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Off the RustCLAN subject,

Has anyone ever played against this guy, Excelere? He's pretty good, aside from the fact that he tends to juice rush every now and then, but he still has skill. Maybe he can get into some PMs if someone sees him again