Please Read and Comment on my Wishlist

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by kankle, December 25, 2010.

1. kankle

kankle New Member

1. Separate mouse sensitivity options for each class. Ex: I like higher sens for Support since you don't aim much, but much lower for Sniper to help with twitch aiming.
    - A .cfg for each class file would fix this, or just add in the control options or custom class menu

2. Move the HP bar: Its at a bad spot right now, once you start attacking or targeting multiple targets it gets very cluttered. i suggest a round HP meter farther down on the screen or even on the back of the player like in deadspace, but round. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Sorry for awful Paint skills, but think of those as circles)

3. Customizable HUD: This is an option that most games don't have, but I believe its a HUGE HUGE thing. Add a "Custom HUD" mode in the options, using a screenshot make the HUD objects draggable, so each person could have it exactly how they want!

I don't know if this is hard to do, but trust me everyone would love this and you could be proud to say you were one of the first games to add this amazing customization.

4. Make the Target ID bigger: When you go to heal or hurt an object/target in the game, the HP bar is very small. Moving your own HP bar and making the Target ID bigger would GREATLY improve the healing of the Support as well as making bots and pros easier to kill. Right now, its so small you can barely see if you are overhearing your teammates. (I play 1680x1050)

5. Enable a mini-map on the HUD OR make the map view you see when you die able to be toggled. I think this would be very helpful considering the pushing of lanes needed to avoid stalemates. It seems to me most of the time when someone spawns, they blindly pick to go left or right, w/o thinking about defending or pushing that may be needed for that lane.

If you could see which lane needs help once you spawn by pressing SHIFT to toggle on/off, this would encourage teamplay and allow for better pushes to avoid stalemates! If you would "ping" or mark areas that need attention on the map that would be a huge step for this game. The biggest problem in the game is stalemates, and this would be an amazing way to fix that

6. Add screenshots: By pressing "F12" or a bound key, enable a snapshot of your screen to be saved in jpeg format in a folder. Great for bragging rights etc

Sorry if that seems like a lot, I love this game and feel that some or all of these changed would make this one of the most popular MP games on Steam, considering the price, customization, and overall depth of the title.

Thank you Uber Entertainment, hope to hear from you soon. :D
    Last edited: December 27, 2010
  2. PKC

PKC New Member

Re: A couple great suggestions

all excellent suggestions, especially 2 & 5.
  3. kotay

kotay New Member

a minimap would definitely be sweet
  4. kankle

kankle New Member

Would also be nice if you didn't have to hold down the MOUSE1 button to keep healing a target, it gets very annoying :\
  5. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

1. Perhaps include an advanced option?
    2. I find it kind of distracting.
    Rest : Yes, why not.

About the mini-map we should be able to view it only when we open it by a certain key ("M" maybe?). The HUD has got too many elements on it.
  6. podwhacker

podwhacker New Member

1) That'd be good, although I'd just stick with the same sensitivity myself.
    2) Being able to move it would be good, but not forcibly moved into somewhere distracting namely, over the player model.

Agree with the others. 'shot' does exist in console, so by rights all you'd need would be bind F12 "shot". Needed for competitions along with demo's.
  7. kankle

kankle New Member

bump