Please disable the mouse scrolling for small window.

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by netpyxa, April 14, 2019 at 2:26 PM.

1. netpyxa

netpyxa Active Member

I d like to highlight an irritating side effect with the side scrolling property of a small window.

Can we please disable the mouse scrolling for the small window completely? Its perfectly possible and comfortable to only scroll it using the arrow keys. Otherwise this infinite rotation happens pretty often in the thick of a game just because you accidentally scrolled it and then quickly escaped the small window upwards. As a result you can not really expect the secondary camera to reliably observe a single selected position. Sooner or later it does the rotation thing.

Note: i cant use the mouse wheel button to rotate the camera because it is broken so i have to make use of cursor edge of the screen scrolling option.
  2. lulamae

lulamae Well-Known Member

Have you considered turning off the edge scroll lock and using arrow keys for both windows? (probably so)
    Which is the lessor of two evils?
  3. netpyxa

netpyxa Active Member

Thats too slow for the main window. Its ok for the smaller one but for the main it does not work at all because there is too much micro on the main window. The small window is only used to peek a certain spot of the map or show warnings and the arrows work fine because you only set it once and its ready to work.

You should be able to use edge scrolling for the main and keyboard scrolling for the small window. Right now you can scroll both with the edge even if you only meant to scroll the main one.
    Last edited: April 14, 2019 at 3:55 PM