Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Nap, November 20, 2012.

1. Nap

Nap Well-Known Member

My PSN name is NapoMarx. Add me!

I love playing as PaRappa and Sly Cooper so far
  2. tehemopenguin

tehemopenguin Moderator Alumni

Playing the beta, I really didn't like that the arena for play didn't have any form of ringouts possible. Also that the game basically turned into who can punch each other more until their kill meter charged up. :(

Are there any arenas in the full game that allow ringouts?
  3. Nap

Nap Well-Known Member

No, when you fall off the map you come back, stunned. The game is centered around building up the meter and actually landing your finisher.

The ways you learn to fill the meter with each character is what makes it fun, for me. With PaRappa he can toss a boom box to fill the meter after dealing heavy close range damage then knocking the enemy back. Playing with Big Daddy from Bioshock is crazy fun too, he has all the Plasmids from the game and can basically stun enemies in front of him with ice and land his finisher
  4. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

5. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

Why is the Big Daddy in it?
    That was on multiple platforms and the PS3 version wasn't any more special
  6. Nap

Nap Well-Known Member

After a couple of hours of playing. I'd give the game a 6/10, the roster sucks and the only thing to do in the game is play AI or play online. There's no backgrounds on characters, no references from anyone's respective games besides the levels and the little guy you get to a choose to cheer you on

Ask for it for Christmas, kids