Playable at Comic Con?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Pinnipeds, July 15, 2010.

1. Pinnipeds

Pinnipeds New Member

Hi,

I was wondering if this will be playable at Comic Con. If so, what game mode will be available?

Thanks!
  2. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Is Uber making an appearance at Comic Con?
  3. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Unlikely. I don't think Comic Con is a place for developers to show of there games, Isn't it more of a place where people set up stalls and sell their merchandise?

Never been though, so I wouldn't know.
  4. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

ComiCon is actually more about movies and games now then comics. Microsoft is demoing a bunch of games at the Hard Rock near ComiCon and MNC will be there. Stop by and say hi to XShadowStormX who will be showing off MNC at a couple of the kiosks.
  5. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

AWW MAN! ShadowStorm will kill it, baleevit. Any possibility of getting some recordings of people playing and putting it on your site?
  6. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

Microsoft will have a Summer of Arcade setup at the Hard Rock Cafe/Hotel right across from the Con. If you are standing in front of the Main Entrance, just look right across the street.

Feel free to come over and check it out or get your 1v1 challenge going if you think you can take me on. :twisted:
    Last edited: July 15, 2010
  7. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

we need some sort of game convention in Maine .... LobsterCon...or something.
  8. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

PAX East was at Boston this past March and will be again next spring. I believe that is going to be your best bet.
  9. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Yep, already got plans to attend this time around. A round of beers for the UberEnt staff is on me, if you show up.
  10. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

See you there sir ;)
  11. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

We need some sort of gaming convention in...oh I don't know...England.
  12. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

GamesCom is the best one around in Germany - http://www.gamescom-cologne.com/en/game ... /index.php

We won't be there but if is your best bet for a huge show that is local to England.
  13. Pinnipeds

Pinnipeds New Member

Awesome!!! I'll be sure to go over there :D

Will it be in the lobby?
  14. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Germany is local to England?

Where did you learn Geography?
  15. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

the US. :D

Germany is local to UK, basically, like Canada is local to the US. Same continent.
  16. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

But it's hardly attached. You'd have to fly all the way to Germany from the UK which would take about five or more hours to go to a games convention.

I only recall ever going to ONE game convention in my life, it was quite a small one though. It was at the Alton Towers theme park, this one was a little different though...they had like, really weird seats and some of the game booths took place in like, ball pits oddly enough.
  17. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

It is more local than any of the shows in the US.

Everybody from Europe attends that show which is why the attendance is in the 300,000+ range. For any of the big shows here people drive or fly anywhere from 15 minutes to 15 hours to attend.

Just sayin.
  18. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

To bad that you don't come to Cologne with MNC. My parents live in Cologne and I hoped I might have a chance to meet you there in person. Oh well, next game maybe! :D