play another class already!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by komanderkyle, August 14, 2010.

1. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

i cant belive there are people who just play assassain, assault, or sniper
    your limiting your experience, and skill
    it funny beacuse the ones complaining about the other classes, are usally the one class players

nothing better the killing three assassins on the other team over and over
  2. Grimnir_XIX

Grimnir_XIX New Member

First of all, it's called preference, if someone likes a certain class there is nothing wrong in prefering it, so respect that. People paid money for the game to play it the way they like it. As long as they aren't playing against their own team you have no right to claim you know best.

As for your second claim, hard evidence would be a good idea to back up your statement and even if you did, they have a right to complain and will be taken seriously with a good argumentation, which is more than I can say for you.
  3. Someone9999

Someone9999 New Member

Agreed. Gotta love the assassins that don't even cloak before they run at you.

On the flip side, people are allowed to play how they like to. If they wish to use an assassin all day long, that is their choice.
  4. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

ive played teams with only assassins,
    ive played with people who have never gotten a kill with a other class, or played as them
    i respect prefrence, and skill with a class
    i have prefrences also , but i still play as every class once in a while
    so that i learn there weakness first hand, and get a better game experience
    like i cant even understand why you whouldent want to try
  5. Grimnir_XIX

Grimnir_XIX New Member

Oh I've tried alright, I play almost all classes except assault, yet understand those who prefer to stick with support, assassin, tank and so on...It's a preference. If someone prefers playing mainly assassin he's not limiting his experience or his skill acquisition: He's playing the game the way he wants to hence having a good experience with the game and getting more skilled at the class he chose.
  6. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

to each his own!
  7. Grimnir_XIX

Grimnir_XIX New Member

The point I've been trying to make all along, no hard feelings mate ;)
  8. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

nothing like a disagrement on the internet :D
  9. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

Were you trying to say that YOU want other people to play as a different class?

That's like me telling you to stick with one class.
  10. Grimnir_XIX

Grimnir_XIX New Member

Well at least in this forum disagreements still tend to be civil :D (Emphasis on still...Hope this forum doesn't take a turn into a "Youtube comment style row")
  11. ComedyFish

ComedyFish New Member

I honestly don't know how people play as one class. I preferance gunner, but geez does it get boring sometimes. The only time I'll stay the same class for 4-5 games is if I'am on fire.
  12. Rebz

Rebz New Member

I understand why assassins get such a bad rep but i really wish they didn't. I used to absolutely hate them and get frustrated when i had 3 assassins on my team going 5-15, but i gave the class a try and i play totally different then those people and do very well, and consider myself a pretty good team player. So assassins can be very valuable to the team if they focus on bots/turrets and not just random facestabs that get them killed. But yeah i agree with you, i prefer sniper/assassin but i still play support/tank/assault quite often (im not a gunner type of guy) and enjoy all of them!
  13. Ahlen

Ahlen New Member

I only play the tank.
  14. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

It takes a while to get good at different classes. I bet over time we see more variance as people learn the ins and outs of the different classes.
  15. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

I only play Tank actually ;D
  16. CrashTheGame

CrashTheGame New Member

I only play Support right now. Rather master it before I move on. 5million healing and 2500 shotgun kills are a lot for pro tags....will take a few more days.
  17. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

Just speaking for myself here, but people can play how they want. I personally like playing as the Assault...this may change over time and I will likely move to another class. Either way, I fully respect the person who puts time into one class and tries to excel at it. 5 assassins on a team IS annoying, but it's not like the classes are waaay out of balance that 5 assassins become an unstoppable force.

I do find some Supports can be extremely annoying, but it's usually because they know what they're doing.