Personal Responsibility for commanders

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by falconz, October 5, 2013.

1. falconz

falconz New Member

Hello All.

First off loving the beta, I am definitely keen to see a number of the bugs resolved but am vary aware this is a beta.

The issue I an discussing at the moment isn't a bug but more a game play issue.

I love the idea of having shared units/economy between your team and find the strategies this involves as something I want to explore however I have come across a few games where by members of my team keep taking control of my commander and canceling my build order and doing what ever they want with it.

Is there going to be a way for either distinguish between your commander and theirs or a way to block control?

This issue is particularly annoying for me when it takes up to 10 mins to join a game and my team mates have assumed control of my commander and I don't know which one is mine.

So im not saying i don't like the mechanic and wouldn't have an issue with it with playing with friends but random people could really ruin and have at times ruined the game for me
  2. GreenBag

GreenBag Active Member

I do agree with you every other unit shared control with the exception of commanders. But the side effect is that if you lag out of the game having a friend move it away from death is a nice thing.
  3. altimaneo

altimaneo New Member

Well seems to me if you lag out, and disconnect, the other player should be able to assume control of your units anyway.
  4. fergie

fergie Member

if you lag out in a 2v2 it should tell my teammate that im gone.... ive fiddle with my base only to learn im solo now. and no idea for how long lol