People not knowing this game

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by X tweaker IGC, August 8, 2010.

1. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

its kinda funny that either nobody knows about this game or they hate it :/ its kinda funny its like battlefield 1943 nobody even heard of til it launched as soon as this game lauches and Nelson does his review this game is going to be huge like really we already got a stronge community here and u guys r all awesome i look forward to playing with all of you.
  2. Stroodlez

Stroodlez New Member

i told all my friends and most of them say their going to buy it
  3. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

ya im tryin to get my friends
  4. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

...To go out and by an alpaca? Finish your sentence please, forums are for refined gentlemen who have correct grammar and pronunciation, unless of course one is speaking in lolcat tongue.
  5. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

Calm boy this isnt the CNN fourms on 9/11 and for your information i own a alpaca:p
  6. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

http://www.dailyhaggis.com/wp-content/u ... /o_rly.jpg

What's your alpaca called, what does it eat and how old is it?

My new agenda is to derail this thread into a discussion on alpaca care... :twisted:
  7. TobyWhat

TobyWhat New Member

Soon i saw this game i was like .. wow D:

MUST .. BUY
  8. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

It was an instant buy for me as well. I saw it and just couldn't wait now only 1 day and 17 hours left and I can get my hands on it!!! :D
  9. X tweaker IGC

X tweaker IGC New Member

i saw it on the first xbox live SoA montage vid that came out before limbo iw as like

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGG tf2 is finally on arcade my dream!!!!!!!!...
    oh thats sumthing else oh well thats my second dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol you get the point lol
  10. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Wrong thing to say. People don't really like the comparison to TF2 since theres really nothing between the two. At first I didn't care myself but it's appearing everywhere and I'm starting to understand their annoyance. But all that said, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it.
  11. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

Yea at first it didn't bother me either but all the hardcore TF2 fans that get on youtube and post comments on MNC vids like "This is just a TF2 knock off" or "This game is gonna suck cause they are just trying 2 redo TF2" It has started 2 annoy me as well but like you said I am sure he didn't mean anything by that comment.