Paypal after kickstarter

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by sharpy34, September 3, 2012.

1. sharpy34

sharpy34 New Member

Does anyone know if the option to pledge via paypal will be available after the kickstarter has ended? And if so if the benefits will still be available.

Cheers
  2. fionic

fionic New Member

from the FAQ page on the kickstarter:

"Will Paypal donations count towards stretch goals?

Yes! At the end of the campaign we will add funds from Paypal to the final amount to determine which goals we have met."

The paypal donations will not count towards the kickstarter goal, but all that money will go towards the stretch goals after the kickstarter ends.
  3. Yourtime

Yourtime Member

I guess the question was more, if the paypal donation is still open for the skretch goals even kickstarter pledge time ended.
  4. falcrack

falcrack Member

I imagine they will always be happy to take your money by whatever means possible!
  5. sharpy34

sharpy34 New Member

More this, I just want to know if I can still pledge after kickstarter has ended. The devs of Castle Story left the paypal open for another week after the kickstarter ended, just wondered if uber planned on doing the same sort of thing. Chances are I wont be able to pledge via kickstarter in time.
  6. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

If you want specific rewards I *highly* suggest you lock them in before the kickstarter ends.
  7. Yourtime

Yourtime Member

well actually I understand what you mean, but I think beeing able to get more skretch goals (after kickstarter) is a big reward for many people too :p, because I yet donated already quite much, but maybe I think about donating more later, if possible from both sides.