PAX Skin codes

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by mgalosi, April 11, 2012.

1. mgalosi

mgalosi New Member

My PC power supply went out and I won't get the replacement until Tuesday after the PAX skins are no longer available. I can't get Super MNC to launch on my netbook to buy them from the store. I really wanted to get the Cardboard Tube Samurai skin while I could and maybe the other PAX skins depending on the price but I can't :'( If anyone has a skin code from PAX they could help me out with or a suggestion on how I can purchase the skns that would be appreciated.
  2. freshfuhrer

freshfuhrer New Member

The patch doesn't come out until very late Thursday (9ish EST)-- sometimes on friday. If you're quick you should be able to buy it before the update is released.
  3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Let me derail this thread the best way a thread has ever been rerailed before, and instead make it about this...

Can uber add all their SMNC In-Game Store Codes to their Uber Store? This way people can buy codes and gift or use them.

Back on topic, you might hafta find a good computer somewhere so you can quickly get on ubernet and do your thing.
  4. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Wait, I'm confused. Why in such a hurry? Do the codes on the cards expire or does the store stop selling the PAX skins?
  5. freshfuhrer

freshfuhrer New Member

Store is not selling them after RC 32 I believe.