1. exdeusmachina

exdeusmachina New Member

Where is this weeks patch :( :( :(
  2. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

3. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Also, please don't get in the habit of conflating "regular builds" with "this weeks build". We get builds out when they're ready. Big features mean slower builds. :)
  4. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Where is your patience and understanding of the Game Development Process?

See I can make silly demands as well!

Mike
  5. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

that's not silly
  6. KNight

True, but I doubt he'll see it that way.

Mike
  7. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Shall I tell the tale of another Uber game that had weekly updates and how it went when we didn't get an update every week? Actually I prefer not to.
  8. exdeusmachina

exdeusmachina New Member

Well since everybody raged at me, i thought the plethora of sad faces made it pretty clear that i am sad that no new content came out. I was't questioning the rate at which UBER drops patches, nor their development decisions, just my general disappointment. Next time ill annotate every line
  9. KNight

Maybe next time use words instead. I ignore emoticons because they're stupid.

Mike
  10. mushroomars

mushroomars Well-Known Member

The simple fact that you are "generally disappointed" in anything that has happened so far baffles me. I can understand anger or rage over broken features, that happens to me, I can understand confusion as to what's going on, but disappointment? They are normal people. This isn't EA, where they can just scoop up a new indie company every time they need more employees, Uber needs to find, integrate and (possibly) adjust to new developers, as well as actually PAY those developers (which which they have a limited budget to do).

Actually, I'm curious, with the new preorders out, how much money have you guys made for PA? The Kickstarter+Paypal garnered 2 and a half million dollars... And pre-orders are still going on. I meet at least 5 new guys every day, so that's quite a bit. Not to mention how many people purchased Beta and Retail.
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

:( but how else can I convey my emotions over the "srs bns" world of the internet? ;)
    :ugeek:
  12. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni