OXY GAME NIGHT IDEAS! [DEADLINE 19TH]

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Billy Mays, January 11, 2011.

1. Billy Mays

Billy Mays New Member

BILLY MAYS HERE, AGAIN. [Surprised?]

Okay. So. Our first game night was a huge success, but we want to make the next one SO much better. We want to get new game types from you guys. Just give the game name, general description of the objective, then specifics such as required classes and forms of attack.

Example [still in progress]:

NAME: Capture the ShaveIce
    DESCRIPTION/GOAL: Players work together to move through the front triangle of enemy ShaveIce on SPUNKY to hack the back turret of the triangle. First team to hack the enemy's back ShaveIce wins.
    SPECIFICS: Supports only. No firebases. No bot spawns. Hazards OK. Players can only use melees/grapples to eliminate the enemy team. Players can ONLY build ShaveIce

Once a suggestion is given to us we'll test it out amongst ourselves and the creator, possibly modify it, and if we decide to use it for our game night we'll flim a round of it [featuring the creator] with a commentary and add it to our upcoming mini-series on youtube and give the creator credit. Then it'll be an option to choose from at the next game night!

This will DEFINITELY help us coordinate the lobbies more quickly. Filling them up was never a problem, it was just explaining rules to everyone that slowed it down.

Thanks lots from
    TEAM OXYTEAM!
    Last edited: January 17, 2011
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Re: OXY GAME NIGHT IDEAS!

Why would you need anything else when you have Sumo? =D
  3. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

i like the idea

ill be thinking
  4. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

We should just have an Oxyteam Sumo Night. I'LL BRING THE DEAD FISH ROLLS.
  5. Ian

Ian New Member

I like the idea of Sumo, but with different classes

e.g.
    12 Snipers all trying to SMG grapple each other, last team standing wins
    12 Snipers all trying to skill grapple each other, last team standing wins
    12 Tanks all trying to grapple each other....
    Support shotgun grapple...
    Assault grenade launcher grapple...
  6. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Other than the tank, they aren't fat enough. And the gunner has perfect skills for sumo, a slam and a grapple. They don't use bombs or traps or cloaking devices in sumo.

But it would be awesome if they did.
  7. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Relay race:

One of each class on each team, played on GrenADE III. Two players of the same class from opposite teams line up on a starting line, and race around the map. The only rules are that you have to pass under all four bridges and both spawn circles, and no primary or secondary weapons. Two players of a different class should be ready to go, and as soon as your teammate finishes a lap, the next teammate takes off. Should a racer die during a lap, they just have to get from their spawn to the starting line to tag off the next player. Players not racing are limited to non-grapple skills only (and ejectors), and can use them to try and inhibit enemy racer, or inhibit enemies from going after your own racer, but should be ready at the starting line ready when they're next up. First team to complete six laps wins.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

all in the middle of grenade, 6v6 with only lv 1/smg grapples. everyone at once would be good.

assault bombs only would be cool too.
  9. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

6v6 assassins would be better
  10. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

:idea: I have a few ideas of the top of my head. Some may have been done before? That's cool just point it out or maybe add to one to change something if you can.

Assassination Time!
    All assassins, any map, grapples only (anywhere), no juice, no turret building, no annihilator and no bot spawning. Bot killing is allowed, but no skills are to be used or upgraded except passive.

Mortar Madness!
    All gunners, any map, mortar weapon only, no juice, no turret building, no annihilator and no bot spawning. Bot killing is allowed, but only skills to be used or upgraded are deploy and passive.

Flak Traps!
    All snipers, any map, no primary or secondary weapon to be used, no juice, no turret building, no annihilator and no bot spawning. Bot killing is allowed, but the only skills to be used are Traps and Flaks and Grapples.

Melee FTW
    All tanks, any map, no primary or secondary weapon to be used, juice allowed, no turret building, annihilator yes and bot spawning no. Bot killing is allowed, but I doubt you'll get far with that as you can only melee as a form of attack! :lol:

Note: ^ You guys may have done this before in privates or game nights before but hey I'm sure it never gets old? + I've never done it! :oops:

Defend & Annihilate
    All assaults, map: G3, charge only, and all fights to take place on the annihilator platform. A normal crossfire match except that there must be no bot killing. You can buy turrets on you way back to the platform. Can go to it from any angle. Ejectors allowed.

Hit me fool!
    All snipers, any map, only primary weapon (sniper rifle), no skills allowed, only skill to be upgraded is passive. No annihilator, bot killing or turret building. Juice allowed. No aiming or use of LT what so ever. Only blindfires. Should be good lols :cool:

Okay so that's all I thought of. Feel free to add to, change, fix anything I said.
  11. Ian

Ian New Member

That would be hilarious - people's Fly would eventually just run out :lol:
  12. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Cat Fight/Slappers Only - All Assassins, secondary grapples and melee only. Team with most kills wins, a draw is decided by most melee kills. No melee kills? Then everyone loses.
  13. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Territories:
    Successful ejector activations count as points. Would probably work best as a 5v5 or 4v4, and you would need a ref or two to keep score.

King of the Hill:
    Annihilator activations count as points.
  14. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Played on Grenade III
    All Supports
    Airstikes and Grapples only
  15. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

More like:
    AmmoMule or GrenADE III:
    Tanks only or Gunners Only

Steel Peel/LaserRazor/Spunky:
    Assaults Only

Would also be fun as a team game with any class combo.
  16. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Bombs, traps and airstrikes would make this into an awesome, chaotic game.

Me likey!
  17. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

You should have a match where the only way to move Is charge
    Like a tank assult only match with all skills all weapons
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Lazer Blazer Lazertag
    Spunky Cola Arena
    Supports Only
    H/H Gun Only
    Lazer Blazer Turrets Only
    Team with most kills win
    Can't destroy turrets (or try not to)
  19. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

I like this.. lots. But wouldn't the tanks RG make more sense? More lasertagginess.
  20. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Actually yeah. Just no deploying. Only taunts.