One step forward, 5 steps back

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, July 27, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

There was another guy who posted in the strategy section (I believe) about some issues with the veterans being "douches"

A couple others and I are putting in a good effort to ease new players into the game, and teach them tricks and tips to help get them up to speed with the vets. However, theres a big issue with players pubstomping and glitching giving no mercy. It may or may not be worse than juice chaining over and over again on new players, but it definitely makes players mad and quit.

I ask that a couple of you guys who are guilty of pubstomping and glitching to make an effort to at least help out some players to balance out for all the ones you guys make ragequit.

I decided not to post who, but these are vets going in with teams of 3-5. I understand you guys want to have fun since there are no privates going, but at least help 1 person for ever 6 you make rage quit.
  2. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Name names mane.
  3. gunked

gunked New Member

I tried helping someone but 7yr olds hurt my years. :cry:
  4. igotbannedagain

Pro Tip: When someone tries to add you on XBL, reply with "ASL?"
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i fired up mnc last night and set a new PR for my tank 97-0 12.4k against fr zombie chaos and 5 other other new players
  6. gunked

gunked New Member

How do you find such bad players? I only see parties of 3+ that try really hard to get a win.
  7. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

not guilty
  8. igotbannedagain

Everyone who has been Juice chained on by PP has him avoided. That increases the amount of new players (players who havent avoided him yet) that random into his lobbies.
  9. teapot

Nah not gonna drop any names unless it just keeps happening.

Yeah the majority of the people who I ask to help end up being little kids. I can't really tolerate kids so I just tell them how to bust out of ice traps and call it a day.
  10. igotbannedagain

There goes Teapot teaching idiots how to play Assault.

Thanks for padding my KD!
  11. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Redacted
    Last edited: July 29, 2012
  12. teapot

haha nah Jon I teach them how to get out or break ice traps with multiple classes.

New players just seem to gravitate towards assault because of how easy it is to play. Rarely new players stick out or challenge you after getting a beating. Some german dude xII PAIN IIx is new but on top of the weekly leaderboards. I could tell he was interested in competitive play just on his play style, the way he challenged me, and his ability despite his experience.

Rarely pubstomping will bring out good players (if they don't quit the game first) but it can happen.
  13. igotbannedagain

Teapot, maybe you should make an inconspicuous alt account to find these new players. They will be more likely to stay in a match with you.
  14. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

It's easy when you spam every glitch in the book and consistently cheat every lobby to the point where no player stays longer than 2 mins.
  15. gunked

gunked New Member

:eek: I have never..........been so insulted in my life :cry:
  16. soopersmurph

soopersmurph New Member

Pony boi, not you hun.
  17. igotbannedagain

Pretty sure PP holds the 360 forum record for in-game douchebaggery. I want to say he has at least 10 threads referencing his gameplay.

[​IMG]
  18. joker

joker Active Member

Miracle takes the cake. 120k kills majoritively gunner and support with a gruesome amount of spawn killing and in spawn killing, including the infamous H&S vs TEG incident. Peachy creates most of his own hype
  19. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I'ma hafta agree with Chron here. PP does his juicing thang on his own, but Miracle would just grab people and go on a non-stop train ride of destruction.
  20. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i must have a weird way of hyping myself up because i never initially instigate the hate i get...i keep my mouth shut and just play and have fun. not to mention i constantly say everybody is better than me when people attack my video game skills and personal life

if you want to talk about hyping yourself up and doing your own **** riding you should go back to the GP days of constantly trolling people to play against your team and taking pictures of yourself with a poster