One last 360 update

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Larrizle, July 21, 2012.

1. Larrizle

Larrizle New Member

Can we 360 users get at least one last update to our MNC? I still enjoy playing the game but seeing all the things the Steam users were getting makes me wish you guys would keep the updates going on Xbox Live. All I'm asking for is on last update that would give us the things that the Steam users have, such as different costumes and what not. I know all the focus is on SMNC so why can't we get this last update to be at the same level as the steam users? Thank you.
    -Larrizle
  2. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Uber has expressed that it would have liked to continue working on MNC for the Xbox, but they felt Microsoft and them did not see eye to eye on some issues.

You may wish to download SMNC on PC, free to play, and fully controller compatible. :)

Turbocross mode has been recently updated so it feels more like MNC:

-Turbocross matches now rollover to another match after one ends. ( People stay in the lobby and the map changes)
    -Using "Pick Up Team" to get into a Turbocross match will now immediately put you in a match or start a new one.
    -Joining a Turbocross match in progress now grants you the money of the lowest earner in the game.
  3. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

Sure. You have 40k dollars Uber can borrow?
  4. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Is that what certification for a DLC on the 360 goes for these days? No wonder Fez devs did not want to pay that.
  5. Phoenixka

Phoenixka New Member

Yeah, I feel as though Microsoft will be having to rethink their DLC certification methods in the near future or it's really going to start hurting them.
  6. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

Nope. AAA developers have ties with microsoft, and they both profit tremendously. It's hostile to small devs; but most console players only buy AAA titles anyways.
  7. roadkillgrill

roadkillgrill Active Member

Nah they buy used and sell back the discs when they are done.
  8. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Ugh.

Phil fish is just the biggest **** I've ever met. [He was in indiana last year]
  9. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

So, out of all the original MNC buys, plus PC MNC buys, the few statues sold, all the SMNC stuff you have to pay for and all the money from the recent price drop of MNC, there isn't 40k laying around anywhere?
    naka333 likes this.
  10. donut7577

donut7577 Active Member

Uber doesn't owe you anything. Money the game earned is probably being used to A)develop SMNC B)actually make a living.
  11. killien

killien Active Member

Not to mention dropping $40k for something people are screeching is "dead" isn't good business sense
  12. leov1993

They owe us 3 dlcs...
    naka333 likes this.
  13. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

At least we didn't get Uncle Tullys - small mercies
  14. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

3 DLCs were planned. I don't know that they were ever promised...
  15. leov1993

From what I remember, Uncle Tulley's seemed like an interesting map and I was looking forward to it.

Hmm got me there I can't argue with that.
    naka333 likes this.
  16. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

it was a good map and as someone who played a lot of support it was my fav map to support on because i could chain hack the left side turrets like a beast back then..