Omg Help me

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Ghodrik, March 23, 2011.

1. Ghodrik

Ghodrik New Member

Hey guys after the last patch i cannot play D: How? Why? I dont know , but it say is a "Runtime error" "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in anusual way!" Well how i can play ? I have re-instal the game but after the last patch it say ever the same "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in anusual way!"
    HELP ME!

Attached Files:

2. Frankyboy

Frankyboy New Member

Happened to me last week. Go into your steam library window and right click MNC. Go to properties I believe and then click on verify the contents. It shoudn't take too long and it will redownload any missing files. If that doesn't work then I guess uninstall and reinstall. All your stats will still be there.
  3. kotay

kotay New Member

have you verified the integrity of the game files?

open steam libary-> right click monday night combat-> properties-> local files tab- verify integrity of game cache

see if this helps
  4. Ghodrik

Ghodrik New Member

No i no have all files on steam and in the install but say ever this Runtime.Error who Admin/Mod Can help me?
  5. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

6. Ghodrik

Ghodrik New Member

ok now i can start , but trying to join in a match he say " Your update are not the same of the host" uff.. who can give me the last files patch?
  7. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

8. Ghodrik

Ghodrik New Member

verify verify verify! Install Re-install , 250 patch files but he say "You no have the same upgrade of hosts! please Who can give me the files patch , by skype or other.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

"You no have the same upgrade of hosts!"

That's usually the host itself who has not updated yet. Have you try to join other servers?
  10. Ghodrik

Ghodrik New Member

Yes i try but is ever "you no have the same update of the hosts"
    The only option is that a good man give me the patch files by skype or mail
    Please I can add on skype please Q.Q